Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wait til i get my camera cable, there is heaps of footage at the end of the big mud pits and just ploughing through them, lol.

and go and check the youtube vids, david is still uploading some more, theres around 6-7 total now, perhaps more to come.

how did ya trucks go any damage?

i thought there definately would be after my intro to the place. maddogs muddys went pretty damn good over the bigger stuff and roundy repin the factory spec, showing me what the nav was capable of.

hopefully on the next trip we can get a bigger nav crew out there...

Good day guys,
I only got a few photos on my iphone and sadly none of nav's in action!

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 46
hey guys, im from perth, just thought i'd join up to meet some people to go 4by'ing with as only a couple of mates have 4by's.
mine is the white DX dual cab with black rims 33's and a big 'pantera' sticker gettin around

ATTENTION ALL!!!

who here is up for a trip to mundaring for hopefully some good mud action on the weekend of june 12/13?

if theres enough interest from you lot it'll be an offical navara outing.

cheers

hey all
Name: Adam Ridge
Rig: 05 D22
Plates: R1DG3Y

am new to 4wding and am keen to get out and learn how too
will post up pics as soon as i get one so everyone recognises me

cheers
Ridgey

yeah im keen for a mundaring trip! just not that weekend haha will be in dunsborough. i'll try make the next one tho!!

hmm, how about this...

everyone whos interested in a mundaring trip after the weekend of june 5/6, please post your 2 prefered possible weekend dates and state which day you'd prefer. eg. 12/13, 19/20 or 26/27. if there is a date that at least 3 people can go on then that'll be the confirmed date.

i really want to go on a trip by the end of june, eager to see the mud pits...

HOWEVER, i found out the other day that it is illegal to enter those mud pits at the end of the track since its a supposed 'dieback area'. even though there is no signage its technically not part of the mundaring track and so you may be fined if a ranger is present for entering those mud pits.

mud bog those pits at your own risk, but fines can be up to $600...unfortunately

welcome to the club mate!

hope you can join us on one of many 4wd trips that we'll be organising through the rest of the year

Yeah mate for sure hey
might not do anything too hardcore at the moment seen as my Nav is still stock, but the mods should hopefully be pouring in soon :p

cheers

Last edited:
13,20 or 27; preferably 13 or 20 as i got a wedding on the 26th and will still be blind on Sunday. Also welcome to the new Perth guys! Don't worry about stockness of ur truck, it'll amaze u just how far it'll go, just ask BSK

spewn going away this weekend then car goes in to fix hail damage reckon will take 2 weeks

Well... lol, i am tied up every weekend in june (dunsborough 12/13, then going away to work around the 19th) except this weekend 5/6 and 7th? isnt it a long weekend? could make it easier for people to make it if it is...

yeah, its a long weekend and i'll be heading down south with a few other mates.

was a good opportunity for a group thing, but i got my own group thing...unless everyones willing to travel 4 hours south to windy harbour, lol jjks

Latest posts

Back