Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a trip man it was fun great through and up and down some pretty crazy stuff good to meet pointblank5 and his mates gotta catch up again for another round :rock:

yeah was good fun! good to meet you as well, yeh definatly keen for another run sometime

how are you guys am in perth and looking at getting tint done on my nav this week anyone know a place and price

i got my 5 windows stripped and tinted for around 280, a place in osbourne park, not sure of the name but i think it was high performance tint or something like that, i can check for ya if u want

how are you guys am in perth and looking at getting tint done on my nav this week anyone know a place and price

hey mate
just got mine done found tint a car in o/park to be the best pricing...

good luck

Hey another D22 south of river, 2003 silver with arb canopy, roof racks and drawers ,other than that its bone stock.

Just got a 50mm body lift kit which I will be installing in the next week or two, 2 inch efs lift kit will be purchased in the next month, cant wait! Ill post some current pics when I get them off my phone

Hey guys, im in canning vale. Havent had any 4x4 experiance YET. but willing to learn. So if any easy things happening let us know.

Hey guys, im in canning vale. Havent had any 4x4 experiance YET. but willing to learn. So if any easy things happening let us know.

hey mate,

welcome to the perth navara club (though really i'm an ex-member now that i've gone to the dark side with a Lcruiser haha)

mundaring powerlines is a good little track with plenty of easy to hard lines and we've taken a few beginners to it who had a whole heap of fun! in the winter it can get pretty hectic, flooding cars and that, and in summer is totally safe.

of course there is always lancelin for a bit of sand and dune running, but it bores me now.

but come along with us on the next trip and we'll show you the ropes, and snatch strap if you get stuck haha

if you see a gunmetal grey kluger with a busted fog light bumper or a white cruiser with blue spotties on the front and a beacon light up top then give me a shout :)

Gday gents new to The forum nuther Perth Local. Have you lads been up to Wilbinga nothing too hard although a couple of good hills in sand to have a go at.

haha... that should definately narrow it down! LOL

if that still aint narrow enough...

nothing beats the sound of a straight 6 diesel with the exhaust ending 230mm after the cab and pointing 45 degrees down, under the tray, and unmuffled and uncat'ed of course :) did i mention thats legal? LOLZ

sounds like a semi truck minus mega turbo whistle, and scares people good too :sarcastic:

Gday gents new to The forum nuther Perth Local. Have you lads been up to Wilbinga nothing too hard although a couple of good hills in sand to have a go at.

hey mate
welcome
yes wilbinga has got some great little tracks to play on... especially when wet...

Latest posts

Back