Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome aboard mike!

on another note...

ATTENTION!!!

who here would be up for the weekend of the 15/16 of this month?

roundy? bsk? hardricus? tommo77? drifter? everyone is welcome! i'd like to get a good group going, a bit of meet n greet n drink haha

i would man but i got grooving the moo festiville down south maybe next time though

Im in! any idea on where your planning on heading too?
got a 'pain in the arse' slow leak in my front tire but will definately get it sorted tomorrow now.

may have 1 or 2 more for the convoy depending on further info (day, time etc....)

day: i like saturdays, but i dont mind sunday

time: probs meet around 9:30am, depart 10am for the track

i'll post up a pic of the map with a more specific location on wednesday or so as hopefully everyone will be able to confirm their availability by then

EDIT:
just to make it a little easier for everyone who hasnt been on finding the usual meeting point...
http://www.nearmap.com/?q=meeting%20point%2C%209%3A30am%2C%20departure%[email protected],116.207532&ll=-31.902841,116.207505&z=18&t=h&nmd=20090826

Last edited:
i drive a landcruiser ute! LOL

i own a navara, lil 2wd thingy, so thats why i'm still part of this club haha

oh, and its for sale, still...

all brands are welcome! makes for good comparison of cars also to see what people can/cant do

the cruiser still for sale??..........figures... j/k!

my bro will be keen too then with his lux

a lil note for those who aren't experienced and dont know what to bring...

-snatch strap
-rated bow shackles (if it aint stamped with a number on it then dont bother bringing it...)
-12v air compressor
-puncture repair kit or a spare tyre
-uhf radio (preferred, channel 16 if you do)
-water/snacks (trips can be for a few hours, so can get hungry)

i know not everyone has a whole stash of recovery gear/offroad equipment, so i dont mind if someone needs to borrow my compressor or if i have to use my snatch strap to recover somebody (super highly doubt anyone will need to be snatched out haha)

Mate i will check with the handbrake tonight, she wanted to go south but doesn't finish till 6 on fri and i can't be **** doin that drive for 1 night.
On that note i get every second fri off as an RDO starting this one, if u ever want to go for a wheel

yeah, fk going south, its supposed to be raining anyways...MUD FUN :p

every second friday off? hmm, thats my day off tafe, but sometimes my full work day. wouldnt mind a friday trip some time haha

mick69, we head out once a month or once every 2 months as a navara club group. i'd love to go out every weekend, but fuel n money and heaps of people have commitments and other things on.

but yeah, if you ever feel like going, or if you are going with other non navara club people then just post up and we'll see what we can do. its always good to join other people on trips and meet other 4wd enthusiasts haha

me n my bro are coming (separate 4-B's).

if it gets canned im still going but with the quad instead so let me know..

Latest posts

Back