How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
435000 on my 2003. It's had some issues in my time with it, but nothing major. The worst was a lower control arm pin that had broken at the nut. Took 2 days and much swearing to get the thing out, all for a $20 part

435000 on my 2003. It's had some issues in my time with it, but nothing major. The worst was a lower control arm pin that had broken at the nut. Took 2 days and much swearing to get the thing out, all for a $20 part

good job ,i presume its a zd30?

Great to see!!!
I hope mine lasts as long.
05 with 145000 at the moment, and averaging about 8000 a year the last 4 years so with any luck about 30 years to go. That would see me out.

Great to see!!!
I hope mine lasts as long.
05 with 145000 at the moment, and averaging about 8000 a year the last 4 years so with any luck about 30 years to go. That would see me out.

My 05 is just about to hit 300000ks of towing and the motor is still untouched so dont worry for a while mate!

Just got mine 2013 d22 with 19500km. Yd25

The long km reliability I'm seeing here is very reassuring :)

Big investment for me, wanting it to last s long long time

yea well iv'e done radiator, about to do cap and thermostat and water pump and go from there.

Hi Shane,

Replace all your hoses at the same time,Aswell as the radiator cap,New coolant as well.
Should see you happy again!

P.s
UHF Police scanner is still going well!!!

Geoff Cornish

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Hi Shane,

Replace all your hoses at the same time,Aswell as the radiator cap,New coolant as well.
Should see you happy again!

P.s
UHF Police scanner is still going well!!!

Geoff Cornish

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Hi Geoff
have done radiator now and thermostat as well as top hose, will be doing bottom hose and water pump and viscous clutch this Sunday, if it still overheats after that were in trouble i think.

But i won't know if issue fixed until i hook van on again on the 19th

Hi Geoff
have done radiator now and thermostat as well as top hose, will be doing bottom hose and water pump and viscous clutch this Sunday, if it still overheats after that were in trouble i think.

But i won't know if issue fixed until i hook van on again on the 19th

Is it only overheating under load?

mines an 04 with 131000 on the clock. I've had it for almost 2 years and put 30k on it, mostly highway. Cannot fault the engine or car, apart from not having cruise control.

Im back in the city now so lucky if i drive it once every 2 weeks!

2003 Navara, 40,000 miles, which works out at about 65,000km I think.

It was bought by my mum to help with her property rentals (moving furniture mostly) and has been a second car for most of it's life. I've had it for nearly a year now and use it every day for a short commute. She's basically brand new ;)

Latest posts

Back