How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013 d22 str 30 000 3" xforce exhaust,egr blank,dp chip,35mm dobinsons lift and man I'm loving it.every minute

Just hit 50k :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425035812022.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425035812022.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 81
Not even run in, 476k from my last nav and still going, td27 now turboed and 580k reported from the new owner with only a valve grind needed.

Ok my 89 Nav is still going!, as I said the km's are rare but I did change oil and filter every 4k. The new owner refuses to sell it back... but I doubt this rig will last that long without things done.

98 QD32 with 160k on it. Not really sure if its genuine or not looking at the rest of the car, but don't really care because it runs great

Had to replace alternator but that's about it since I've owned it

I chose the QD32 specifically because a mates 2000 model was up to 390km when he sold it, and the new owner still drives it to work daily. Original clutch needed changing at 400k apparently, but no other major work

Used to tow tractors to and from work sites and thrashed every day since new by employees. Suspension was buggered but we would joke the wheels would fall off before that motor gives in

~305,000km on the D22 2003 ZD30. Mostly stock, tray swapped, 120L tank, GME radio, not much else really. Starts on the 2nd crank pretty much every time.

435000 on my 2003. It's had some issues in my time with it, but nothing major. The worst was a lower control arm pin that had broken at the nut. Took 2 days and much swearing to get the thing out, all for a $20 part
hit 450,000 2 weeks ago, then blew the engine a week later.

got another engine on route with 145,000 on it so hoping for an extra 300,000 off that one...

163,000 kms everything good, so far i replaced top chain tensioner neutrial position and clutch when i had a gearbox leak (smashed it on a rock, luckily just a gasket went, so gasket replacement there also)
works a dream

What failed on the engine mate ?
not 100% yet. heaps of pressure/oil coming out the breather, running rough as guts, likely a holed or cracked piston. turbo is good so that's not the cause, i'll be changing the motor out tomorrow and I'll pull down the old one in the next few weeks and find out what the hell went on...

Latest posts

Back