How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
316 000km 2003 3litre diesel. Just recently replaced injectors and glow plugs.(wasn't smokey, just routine) Original clutch, gearbox, turbo. Doesn't use a drop of oil.
Owned since 40 000k.love it

316 000km 2003 3litre diesel. Just recently replaced injectors and glow plugs.(wasn't smokey, just routine) Original clutch, gearbox, turbo. Doesn't use a drop of oil.
Owned since 40 000k.love it

That's what you get when you look after your car and respect it. �� I hope i get that number of Ks from my d40.
Top job mate

316000ks done now of 2tonne towing. Bigger tyres and lots of bar work. 2004 3ltr. Engine still untouched . use no oil and does not smoke. Best car ive ever owned.

hey, why so mad? obviously i was making a joke so its not my fault you failed to see it.
my input to this thread, well scroll a page back and you will see it, clear enough, i hope.

2005 V6 petrol, 287,000kms, timing belt and wheel bearings done at 200k, crank angle sensor, clutch and battery replaced at around 240k, replaced cracked exhaust manifolds with extractors about 250k, always serviced on schedule etc, been a decent run, hoping to get to 500k. Before swapping another vg in.

I bought my D21 in 89. TD27 powered 10 years later and just over 500k it was still going well when traded with only a valve grind needed apart from regular services, Being similar to the QD32 it's possible if it's looked after well.

207000km on mine, no motor work, 1 smashed from diff (partly my fault) and a streched transfer chain, other than that just gen maintenance stuff really.

Im pretty sure its still on the original rear brake shoes and the front pads were ok when i changed them for "justin" before the cape last year,

Cheers Bryan

222 thousand klms - have replaced lots and lots of things - possibly more than you would believe / even had to take the guards off and re-weld the body all the way back to the firewall / had a hard life for a four year old car

About 433k and the old 2003 ZD30 is still going fine. Mind you, I bought it second hand so I don't know if the motor has been rebuilt.
Damn good motor, it's just the other stuff that breaks down LOL

How many K's...

2011 D22. Now at 85,000 - includes 1 trip to Cape York. Apart from a set of tyres, nothing replaced yet, but I think the shocks are on their last legs

Latest posts

Back