xforce 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in newcastle wanting a genuine xforce exhaust contact automace in tighes hill
they are the agents and normally get them o/nite ph 49276666
I have purchased 2 from them over the years and they are great to deal with
the ebay one looks sus to me , too cheap and it states they are imported
xforce are made in oz
cheers

For the ss it was 1800 for full 3 inch stainless including headers
the skyline was 990 turbo back 3 inch stainless
I have a beaudesert on the nav
alumina/steel turbo back was 1100

was that including fitted?

1100 is good for the beaudesert. was that the 2 3/4? fiited yourself?

the ones at best mufflers look the go, $595 for mild steel, cat, flex bellow, resonator and main muffler for the 2.5 L.
$495 for mild steel, no cat, no flex bellow, resonator and main muffler for zd30 - same one i have, i welded in a stainless flex bellow myself.

the ones at best mufflers look the go, $595 for mild steel, cat, flex bellow, resonator and main muffler for the 2.5 L.
$495 for mild steel, no cat, no flex bellow, resonator and main muffler for zd30 - same one i have, i welded in a stainless flex bellow myself.

I rang them today. For the ZD30 WITH cat, they were $695, but $330 to fit. They are currently out of stock and suggested ringing back in a few weeks. I'm still trying to get in touch with the Lake Macquarie guy, but he was $665 + 120 fitting based on his eBay ad. Pretty sure the best muffler guy was talking about "shipment", so perhaps the ones they sell are imported also.

KB

just read your whole build thread. very impressive. $1450 hey, it came with a EGT bung in the dump i assume? decisions to be made lol

The XForce ones off ebay don't come with an EGT probe bung. You may have to ask them to do that ahead of time if buying off one of the exhaust shops.

The XForce ones off ebay don't come with an EGT probe bung. You may have to ask them to do that ahead of time if buying off one of the exhaust shops.

yeah cheers i emailed the ebay one, like you said doesnt come with EGT bung.
doesnt matter now im pretty much done deal on beaudesert one now. will probably go ahead and order one tomorrow morning when they go back to work.

oddly though beaudesert told me they dont do a muff delete pipe for the YD25? yet sparra has one on his.

Last edited:
Okay so turns out Beaudesert HAVE found a no muff delete pipe,
question is, do you think its required? how loud does it get with no muffler on this system?
or should i just stick with the straight through muffler and save $150 ???

I recently installed an exforce 3" to the nav.
I noticed the dump was an ugly match to the turbo gasket and I was tempted to do a bit of diy match porting.
has anyone done this? I was worried about taking to much meat off and weakening the dump.

If you read threads on the just commodores forum most of the guys say the xforce stuff is junk.. I talked to an exhaust shop yesterday about a 3 inch system for the nav and there asking for 990.. Why is it so expensive for a system for these rigs? When I sold my vn calais at Xmas I got a twin 2 1/2 system from the same shop for 1050..

oddly though beaudesert told me they dont do a muff delete pipe for the YD25? yet sparra has one on his.[/QUOTE]They sure do make a delete pipe about $120 extra,but you don't gain any h/p over the high flow muffler just more noise and a louder whistle and droning in the cab.

i asked xforce about one for my D40 and they said no, the local mob knocked one out for me for $100
It now has a nice note to it

Any one had there turbo to dump pipe crack with the xforce 3inch exhaust ? Mine has cracked not thst happy about it

I had a 3" xforce exhaust on my D22 for 15months and it had 2 cracks in welds from pipe to flange, the cat fell apart and a hanger broke off. The quality of there steel and workmanship is rubbish. I went to an exhaust shop and had a 3" bent up with just a highflow cat for $700 and it's solid and looks as thou it will out live the D22. Don't bother trying to contact them you never hear back

Latest posts

Back