xforce 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ this doesnt surprise me one bit from a company who's main claim to fame is the "varex muffler" Anyone who's had a look at one of those things should have alarm bells ringing straight away

Ffs all the reading and research I did on this exhaust returned decent results for the price.
Now as soon as I've bought and installed it all the negatives come rolling in... It is half the price my local quoted for a 3" so I guess that leaves me room for repairs lol.
I am happy with it so far tho, it went in nicely and has improved fuel consumption etc so for now I'm just going to put the blinkers on and ignore all the negative nellies

Ffs all the reading and research I did on this exhaust returned decent results for the price. Now as soon as I've bought and installed it all the negatives come rolling in... It is half the price my local quoted for a 3" so I guess that leaves me room for repairs lol. I am happy with it so far tho, it went in nicely and has improved fuel consumption etc so for now I'm just going to put the blinkers on and ignore all the negative nellies

Same lol. Not a bad word until now. Pity you guys have had a bad run with them but hopefully (for our sakes) it was a bad batch or just a bad day in the manufacturing process!

I had a 3" xforce exhaust on my D22 for 15months and it had 2 cracks in welds from pipe to flange, the cat fell apart and a hanger broke off. The quality of there steel and workmanship is rubbish. I went to an exhaust shop and had a 3" bent up with just a highflow cat for $700 and it's solid and looks as thou it will out live the D22. Don't bother trying to contact them you never hear back
Where abouts did you get yours made up?

Yeah guys the first part of the exhaust that bolts to the back of the turbo that has cracked

Yeah guys the first part of the exhaust that bolts to the back of the turbo that has cracked
The dump pipe... Sh!thouse! Pretty sure you can buy after market wide dump pipes off eBay, otherwise you'll have to head to an exhaust joint

i got my 3' xforce form a mob in orange for $650 if that adds a comparison ( its for a D40 )
Value Exhaust (VE Online) or something like that on eBay are in Orange... Got mine from them too (D22 ZD30) $710 posted, with cat. Had it fitted by my local where I get her serviced etc., he fitted my Forefront turbo at the same time. He spent 5 hrs (or more, billed for 5, $450 total) getting the turbo and exhaust out and new bits in, said he wanted to make sure it was all spot on. Doesn't rattle, touch or vibrate against chassis, or anything like some others have reported.

Back