Navara D40 550 Spanish Built 2012 Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skebtor

Reaction score
Hey guys I wasn't sure where to put this post so it's going in general chat lol. I'm looking to get a new exhaust for my 550 that removes the cat and has a dpf so it can be drilled out. I've looked around and found a couple exhausts such as this: Nissan Navara (2011-2014) D40 V6 ST-X 550 Dump-back 3 , but I'd prefer it to have a dpf so it can be drilled out. I could try and use the dpf from the old exhaust but I'd rather have one that comes with the new exhaust ( mostly for looks and sound) so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations or experience with getting an exhaust like this. I'd also prefer it with no muffler. Any responses and help is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time.

You don't have a dpf on your Australian spec V6. It looks like a DPF, but it isn't.

Your Navara has 2 cats no DPF so just put a full turbo back exhaust on it with a high flow cat .
Thanks man, having trouble finding a dump back with a high flow cat already on it, do you reckon it'd be easier to just get exhaust without one and then fit a hi-flow cat on?

Latest posts

Back