xforce 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easiest way is to unbolt the exhaust underneath the passenger seat, and unbolt the turbo from the exhaust manifold and undo the oil lines and lift the turbo, dump and cat out all in one piece.

I have my exhaust ending at the back of the cab with no cat or muffler and it is obnoxiously loud for reference and causes a slight vibration in the car between 80 and 90 kph. When I first fitted mine the economy was a fantastic benefit combined with intercooler I got around 25% better economy.

i looked at these systems . didnt look like very good quality to me .

I just fitted a Scotts Rods to my D40 3", high flow cat and straight through pipe, no muffler etc

Was $900, made in Ipswich QLD.

sounds great, not overly loud. Loving the fact my car now sounds like a turbo diesel

cheers thanks for that, its got a 2.5 ' system under it at the momen but thinking bout putting an aftermarket (or home made ) dump pipe on it... the egt probe in the top of the dump pipe is accurate enough isnt it???

all the above plus imported and some one i no put one on ,it didnt fit properly ,rattled . but like all things you only get what you pay for.

all the above plus imported and some one i no put one on ,it didnt fit properly ,rattled . but like all things you only get what you pay for.

fair enough mate.

no dramas with mine, i think i paid $550 which was like half the price of the others. for $40 i welded in a flex bellow.

no fitting issues, i do get a bit of rattle on startup as the tailpipe rattles on the rear leaf shackle, but its no big deal. - theres not much clearance there with a 3" pipe.

if i was to do it again, i probably would look to buy a dump pipe and build the rest myself, pretty easy job really and cheap. but for the $550 i paid there aint much better bang for buck than that.

pretty sure it will just about last the life of the truck, with maybe the exception of the muffler which ill just replace with straight through pipe in that event.

so im very keen to order an xforce for my nav ready to hand the hard earned over. anyone fitted one to a yd25? if so, did it come with an EGT thread?

also did you get it from fleabay ($900) or the bestmuffler site ($595)? why would there be a difference? both come with a cat and look the same in pic provided?

general thoughts after fitting?

cheeeers

EDIT: just noticed the fleabay one is from VIC, whilst the bestmuff one is in SYD. hmmm differently made perhaps?

Last edited:
so im very keen to order an xforce for my nav ready to hand the hard earned over. anyone fitted one to a yd25? if so, did it come with an EGT thread?

also did you get it from fleabay ($900) or the bestmuffler site ($595)? why would there be a difference? both come with a cat and look the same in pic provided?

general thoughts after fitting?

cheeeers

EDIT: just noticed the fleabay one is from VIC, whilst the bestmuff one is in SYD. hmmm differently made perhaps?

read the full descriptions, in the beginning they only made a mild steel system with no cat or flex bellow for the zd30 only. later they started making systems in stainless and with flex bellows. i believe the stainless systems were about $900.

I'm in the market for one for a ZD30, I'll be calling the lake Mac and best mufflers this week for prices on a system - I know the eBay price, just need to compare the price with best mufflers.

Once that's sorted I'll be doing a bit of shopping at forefront industries!

Lake Macquarie. They are one of the ebay ones (Fathog69 or something similar). Fitting is $120 as far as I know, I haven;t spoken directly to them yet just what is on their ebay listing.

KB

Latest posts

Back