What's going on here?!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
Hey all
Noticed this when I was letting some air out of my back tyres. I'm guessing this isn't normal? Not sure how to describe it, it's on both rotors... like it's chipped?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414058372438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414058372438.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 239
Hey all
Noticed this when I was letting some air out of my back tyres. I'm guessing this isn't normal? Not sure how to describe it, it's on both rotors... like it's chipped?

I think the problem is your hemorrhoid Phone!! how blurry can you get it?

try an Iphone, they actually take pictures you can look at with out thinking you've been on the piss for a week long session!! bahaha

or did you just take the pic while you were driving and leaning out the window?:dontknow: lol

Last edited:

try an Iphone, they actually take pictures you can look at with out thinking you've been on the piss for a week long session!! bahaha

or did you just take the pick while you were driving and leaning out the window?:dontknow: lol

Bahahahahaha 😂😂

so do the d22's have disc rear ends

:hmmmm2: mmmmm hang on a sec, let me just check the pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Nup cant tell WTF that is :confused3: lol

so do the d22's have disc rear ends

:hmmmm2: mmmmm hang on a sec, let me just check the pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh i think it is a rear end?? :reddy:

or did you just take the pic while you were driving and leaning out the window?:dontknow: lol
Hahaha shh you. Nah I had sunnies on and couldn't see shit haha

or maybe a camera (old school shit)
Nah, have a good camera but didn't have it with me :(

I'll take a better one tomorrow stirrer haha

any mate at all, as long as they dont use your phone lol, preferably a mate with an iphone so we can actually see what in the pic!! haha
Ohh pfft haha. You can see it!!
My mechanic said it looks like its been machined that way?! Still haven't got a better pic yet.

Had a look at mine and couldn't see anything like that, unless it's behind one of the spokes...

But looking at the pic it does look like the way its been cast...

Had a look at mine and couldn't see anything like that, unless it's behind one of the spokes...

But looking at the pic it does look like the way its been cast...

How can you see anything, hemroid or iPhone I don't care I can't see much at all. Oh wait my glasses ain't on,

Looks to me like a poorly styled drum brake housing. Either visit this place or this place to get it fixed.

Seriously, the actual braking surface is on the inside of that housing not the outside, and if there was any problem you'd feel it particularly when reversing down a slope (because that's when the back brakes work harder). I wouldn't worry about it.

And guys, come on, it only took 12 cans of beer, half a flagon of wine, a bottle of vodka and 5 shots of tequila to see that properly. I don't know what your problem is.

Looks to me like a poorly styled drum brake housing. Either visit this place or this place to get it fixed.

Seriously, the actual braking surface is on the inside of that housing not the outside, and if there was any problem you'd feel it particularly when reversing down a slope (because that's when the back brakes work harder). I wouldn't worry about it.

And guys, come on, it only took 12 cans of beer, half a flagon of wine, a bottle of vodka and 5 shots of tequila to see that properly. I don't know what your problem is.

I showed my mechanic and apparently he said it was fine, nothing to be concerned about? I don't feel anything out of the ordinary when driving.

It's an external machining of the thing to tidy it up. Like I said, no need to worry.

If you were really concerned I'd be happy to take it for a spin for you but your mechanic is on the money.

It's an external machining of the thing to tidy it up. Like I said, no need to worry.

If you were really concerned I'd be happy to take it for a spin for you but your mechanic is on the money.

Not too worried now. He checked it out when it had its 40k service last week. I'm just a stress head :p thanks Tony! :)

Latest posts

Back