Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nissan website
Patrol ST Diesel Auto
$65000
one of nathans mates bought a new one 7 wks ago for 53k

top of the range Patrol Ti Diesel Auto
$75000

Last edited:
Now I thinking 2012 STX $47,880. Everything except bullbar change from old one.

Hey mate, tony phoned me earlier. Ill get that part number for you ASAP tomorrow morning. Ill see If I have any in stock and try locate one for you.
He should have given you my number. Text me you Vin if you can.

Hey mate, tony phoned me earlier. Ill get that part number for you ASAP tomorrow morning. Ill see If I have any in stock and try locate one for you.
He should have given you my number. Text me you Vin if you can.

Yeah thx FatBoy, Nav will be get transferred to the grafton Nissan dealer in the morning. The Mechanic is ex Nissan dude and he knows he doesn't have the special tools to do the job, so sending over to them. I guess they'll will find the part anyway. Thx very much though.

P.S. Tried to PM you but it said your inbox was full.

Yeah thx FatBoy, Nav will be get transferred to the grafton Nissan dealer in the morning. The Mechanic is ex Nissan dude and he knows he doesn't have the special tools to do the job, so sending over to them. I guess they'll will find the part anyway. Thx very much though.

P.S. Tried to PM you but it said your inbox was full.

Special tools? Shouldn't need any?
That's cool, if you need anything you have my number. I will empty by box.
Cheers

Hmm,real bummer that.

I hope you had NRMA Extra cover. Thankfully we had it when the CT busted a hub and we were stuck 4 days in Tenterfield. Covered the accommodation nicely.

Hmm, I'd better pack those 50c chuck outs from the local library somewhere in the Nav just so i have something to read if it is ever the Nav.

Well the saga continues, turns out that one of the mounting bolts had snapped and the injector pump had come loose and was moving around that's why the pipe cracked. Now they have to pull the pump out and see if anything damaged and get the broken bolt out.
If the pumps damaged or the drive sprockets it will become very expensive fast.

Last edited:
Well the saga continues, turns out that on of the mounting bolts had snapped and the injector pump had come loose and was moving around that's why the pipe cracked. Now they have to pull the pump out and see if anything damaged and get the broken bolt out.
If the pumps damaged or the drive sprockets it will become very expensive fast.

Shit that's no good! Hopefully it's okay mate!

So the fuel pump had come loose? Holy shit. That could have been disastrous. I hope it hasn't worn any of the gears inside the pump or anything. Keep us informed! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just the bolt!

Latest posts

Back