Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went for a bit of a play today and ended up a sugarloaf steps if anyone knows what I'm talking about was pretty impressed on how the nav preformed.. only damage that I can see is a broken spot light due to hitting a decent sized tree..

went for a bit of a play today and ended up a sugarloaf steps if anyone knows what I'm talking about was pretty impressed on how the nav preformed.. only damage that I can see is a broken spot light due to hitting a decent sized tree..

Your not referring to Sugarloaf Range road? It was freshly grated 2wd territory last time i went through.

Your not referring to Sugarloaf Range road? It was freshly grated 2wd territory last time i went through.

Narr blacknav trust my this wasn't 2wd territory there were guys in GU patrols that looked like 4b's for tuff trucks and they were smashing diff housing trying to get up. thankfully I was goin down lol

sorry sparra it was a last minute decision this morning. I didn't wanna go originally...

will be buying some roo stalkers spotties now lol was looking at a body lift or something this week but now I have to get spotties and I may have damaged the front end a little will do some more investigations Tuesday

so everyone this is why Nissan built the D22

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121017_211238.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121017_211238.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 60
Blah blah blah i have a D22, blah blah blah you have a D40, blah blah blah mine is better than yours, blah blah. Who farken cares! I still prefer going for drives with you cause your ute is better than a hilux, oh and our partners are friends and ive been told to play nicely. :saberfighting:

the saga continues
its like a never ending pissing competition
at least its all tounge in cheek fun
there both nissans
so there both good trucks
16 days to the son of trials plus
all arguments can be settled there
bring it on
are we there yet

Now im pretty confident in a pissing competition...

You boys will have to settle the argument at son of trials, as i proposed to future wifey on the weekend, and need to save for the wedding in 8 weeks.

Now im pretty confident in a pissing competition...

You boys will have to settle the argument at son of trials, as i proposed to future wifey on the weekend, and need to save for the wedding in 8 weeks.

congratulations mate

Well, since the musters off and I'm still on holidays, was wondering if anyone was interested in doin something? Camping or just day trip? Wouldn't mind exploring coff harbour area.

I think he has a wedding this weekend
3.30 am and we r about to leave for 2 days at wollondilly station
Then son of trials
See u Friday Nathan
Hope to see u there brad

Back