Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... anything else planned? I have this weekend off, not that anyone should care, im just putting it out there. Who wants to do a drive?

nightshift for me this weekend
and the next one
and the one afta that
F^^K i hate shiftwork

I'll be looking at this around that time. Bugger!

I don't know the spot, but would be interested in seeing it. Love that part of the world.

Great part of the world, just a bad time to be up there I reckon. Daughter is a npws ranger up there and from memory they actively discourage park usage in some parks and shut 'em down

So you have access to all the keys for the locked gates then BJ? Hahaha i knew a Ranger in Cairns, we has access to a couple of keys... but not for anything stupid, just to get to some spots that you knew no one else could be.

I found out today im rostered on for Sunday... which then put me out for next Sat as well. But i might go for a drive this Saturday i think

Yep its on, Me n cyc10n are heading out to Medowie state forest for a look on Saturday. We haven't been there before so if we find anything - apart from rubbish dumped in the bush, we will get some pics or something. Its been too long since the big girl has been in 4wd...

Yep its on, Me n cyc10n are heading out to Medowie state forest for a look on Saturday. We haven't been there before so if we find anything - apart from rubbish dumped in the bush, we will get some pics or something. Its been too long since the big girl has been in 4wd...

Yeah lets do it. Hopefully get home from gold coast tomorrow fix intercooler and give the big chap possibly it's last run off road

So you have access to all the keys for the locked gates then BJ? Hahaha i knew a Ranger in Cairns, we has access to a couple of keys... but not for anything stupid, just to get to some spots that you knew no one else could be.

Been to some research only areas in the northern tablelands of Nsw.

Trying to get a run along the dog fence, as the handbrake works in Dept Lands and they own the dog fence authority in NSW

Great part of the world, just a bad time to be up there I reckon. Daughter is a npws ranger up there and from memory they actively discourage park usage in some parks and shut 'em down

We won't be camping in any parks. We'll drop the van in one of the caravan parks as a base and go out from there, so the parks won't be a problem.

We have a thing about seeing things at their best and their worst. We went to Uluru at the peak of summer so we could see it at its worst, and ended up seeing it at its best - it was bloody green as in the area around!

Trying to get a run along the dog fence, as the handbrake works in Dept Lands and they own the dog fence authority in NSW

Is she in Bridge St? I was at the southern end of Hyde Park for a year until I decided it wasn't going anywhere.

We were able to do sections east and south of Cameron's corner in April. It was supposed to be west of Hungerford, but it was far too wet. It only cost a $400 donation to the RFS.

Is she in Bridge St? I was at the southern end of Hyde Park for a year until I decided it wasn't going anywhere.

We were able to do sections east and south of Cameron's corner in April. It was supposed to be west of Hungerford, but it was far too wet. It only cost a $400 donation to the RFS.

Daughter is in Broken Hill NPWS (forget the new name) and the missus has been seconded to Stategic Lands at Parramatta. She was in the old building behind St Mary's Cathedral when at Lands.

Yeah lets do it. Hopefully get home from gold coast tomorrow fix intercooler and give the big chap possibly it's last run off road

ime free saturday (taken weekend off,going to vic on sunday)
where you meeting and what time ??

Ian, i had to pull the pin yet again, as i have to take a new washing machine and shit to my grandmothers house in Yass, im heading off tomorrow morning and returning Sat arv. I'm sure Dave will still be keen though. This was the only opportunity i am going to have to get this done for the next few weeks. I was super keen to check the Medowie state forest out as its another one nice and close to home.

Daughter is in Broken Hill NPWS (forget the new name) and the missus has been seconded to Stategic Lands at Parramatta. She was in the old building behind St Mary's Cathedral when at Lands.

I think the first thing anyone in that dept does is find out which dept they are in today. Little Sis is/was in Lands at Bathurst and apparently they aren't any more, but don't place any bets as the move and merge has been put back yet again.

As I remember it, that was mostly Land Titles Office. Given that musical chairs is another game they play, it is just a guess <vbg>. At the time I was there they were merging some autonomous project across the park into our office.

Anyway, sigh, tax return time and then work out where to go for the second week of school holidays for a get away camp.

I think the first thing anyone in that dept does is find out which dept they are in today. Little Sis is/was in Lands at Bathurst and apparently they aren't any more, but don't place any bets as the move and merge has been put back yet again.

As I remember it, that was mostly Land Titles Office. Given that musical chairs is another game they play, it is just a guess <vbg>. At the time I was there they were merging some autonomous project across the park into our office.

Anyway, sigh, tax return time and then work out where to go for the second week of school holidays for a get away camp.

Hey Terry, whereabouts in MacArthur are you, as weekdays we are Bradbury people?

Hey Terry, whereabouts in MacArthur are you, as weekdays we are Bradbury people?

Being crytic, but if you go out one of the apostle's(who wasn't?) road and then east and north, we are after the second school and the second set of shops, but before the second Comms tower. It a bit of a kinky top capital place. :big_smile:

Being crytic, but if you go out one of the apostle's(who wasn't?) road and then east and north, we are after the second school and the second set of shops, but before the second Comms tower. It a bit of a kinky top capital place. :big_smile:

We are between Donaldson and bottlebrush. Pretty close eh?

Latest posts

Back