chipit chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking AT getting a chip off you guys, I got a 2011 st d40 Thai build manual. What do you guys recommend looking at getting 265/75/16. This weekend also bulbar, winch, suspension etc. and going to get alloy tray made up as well so will lighten the load abit. Not sure if use need to know this. An also will they improve fuel economy as well like everyone says?

Is the boost controller needed? Is a chip able to be installed without installing a boost controller?

Is the boost controller needed? Is a chip able to be installed without installing a boost controller?

the boost controller is part of the chip (it comes free for the CR engine but on D22 they don't have a MAP sensor.

In any case, you do not need to use it if you have a D40. better if you do however. Better AFRs

Hi just wondering if it is normal for the ute to blow a bit of black smoke through gear changes 2nd/3rd tune 4 and above with the chip installed.(2011 D40,6sp,manual,diesel )

Cheers,

Last edited:
I thought chipit was supposed to be made in Oz but when I go to Roberts chipit Sydney webpage dieseltuning.com.au its all uk based stuff? What gives?

Oh ok. Said Chipit Sydney in big letters at the top until i posted and everythings from uk and in uk prices which i thought was strange considering the page is .com.au. Just made me wonder about chipit since i know there are lots of cheap chips available in the uk.

its not Chip It. Chip It modules are made by us and are exclusively ours. If you own one you are free to open the lid and read the info on the board :)

That site is my site for OBD and ECU flash tuning on exotic performance cars like Ferrari, and Lambos etc. Its not a piggy back ECU.

Mike That site is still a work in progress, how did you find that site as a matter of interest? I did not post it anywhere as a live site as yet ! ;)

Chipit, from your experience, how much power would I expect if I purchase the chip and EGT controller and the EGR blank plate? 08 ST-X 2.5 manual with 49k on the clock.

Hi Black Tonka

The gain are better than expected.

This is with stock exhaust. Adding a little more turbo boost is really beneficial and our Chip has this as a built-in feature (ie ... it comes part of the Chip)

D40Manual.jpg

Last edited:
I am doing a special on the DPF Eliminators at present.

$299.25 with EGR Blanking Plate. Free Pick Up from Sydney ONLY or freight is $45.00

This discount is from the Sydney Store only.

Cheers

Thanks Robert. Sorry to ask but can you correct me here, in the manual graph, I tried to work out the graph lines against with the number figure on the top right of the graph, some graph lines matches but one doesn't? The very top red graph line seems to say both 150 kw and 587Nm? The pair of red are the after results and greens are the before results? I am concerned about the lower red line which goes down just after 2500rpm?

No worries, thanks for that. Should even improve a bit more when a 3 inch exhaust is fitted, correct? I have a ScanGauge II fitted on my Nav and it reads about 17 to 18 psi of boost when pushed hard, can you tell me what psi does the chip in the graph reaches as you stated that the chip increases the boost a bit?

Latest posts

Back