chipit chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall someone having the same issue a while back turned out to be that the EGT cut off was set too low but he didn't have the gauge to see what was going on.

Just sounded similar.

BA, power and smoke wise, what is the car like without the Chip? If you then add the Chip what tune are you on?

BA, power and smoke wise, what is the car like without the Chip? If you then add the Chip what tune are you on?

All ready spoke to chipit WA and they said it could be the SCV just thought id ask if any one has had this problem they did a new tune for me it is better but not as good as when I first did the chip.

The new Dominator Chip with EGT Control and 10% forum discount is $1632.00

This includes the EGR Blanking plate and Hi Performance Fuel Limiter to suit the D22

A Manual Boost Controller for a D22 will cost only $50.00

The new Chip can still be tuned any which was the customer wants. It is fully customisable.

Gday Chipit. I have a chip in my 2008 D40 auto and I have recently put in a boost guage and have noticed that my pressures are getting up around 25 - 30 psi when I put my foot into it to pass cars etc and my fuel economy is terrible. About 500km/80L. Is this normal?
I have it set on the factory level 5, EGR is blanked and Ive done the DPF replacement. Cheers

Hey Robert I'm having a similar problem with fuel as well on my 12 model auto it's running a tune 5. For some reason I can't go any higher tune because when you put the boot into it it drops back a gear revs it's guts out and won't change up a gear at all unless you back your foot off the throttle then it bangs it in. Not sure what the go is with it.

first time I've heard of this one. Do me a favour, remove the Chip from the harness (use the 22 pin loop back plug and see what it is doing. If still an issue, its not the CHip. Could be a leaky inlet hose. Does it feel like it has plenty of power or is it down on power?

If the problem goes away, please call Support on 1800 78 48 82 and have a chat with the boys there. We will need to ask you some further questions. I don't think its the fuel limiter ... maybe the tune but its not something I have come across

That's the first thing I did Robert and its fine, put the chip back in and it does it again..don't know what to do??

Its interesting. As mentioned, please contact the guys at support 1800 78 4882 Rhys or Jared and we can walk through some things to check step by step.

Cheers

If it's any help to you a standard d22 responds well to the chipit package i did exhaust at the same time result 152kw 526nm any more tune or boost power dropped a mate with a bog stock zd30 who is a mechanic by trade that has had 400hp cars went for a drive today in mine,he was amazed how the damm thing goes breaking traction in 4th in the wet @65 was impossible before but now bloody hell also on normal tank i got 780km when the light goes on.
I recomend the mods to you all it will change what you think about your gutless 2.5 it can be done ,feel free to pm me if you would like the details

I also john just did my first long trip up to townsville in my new d40 with the chip in, running tune 5 which is standard got spot on 800 k's when the light came on. And it only took 68 litres of diesle which I'm really impressed with.

:hey mate that is good economy when i drive from bris to up your way i don't put the boot in on hills i coast down i love the way the navara returns economy you treat it like your wife or partner it will return the favour but abuse it and you go backwards

Back