airbag bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22dave

Reaction score
who can help or confuse. just bought a nissan winchbar bloke said it came off a 03 d22 str . got it home the numbers on it make it a 97-01 model rang a wreckers and got told it will fit my 04 d22 str .but no airbag compliance saw a post on here about the mounts collapsing and being replaced but on my factory alloy bar there is nothing on the bar ,only on chassis where bar bolts on i realise the airbag legal issue and the bar was the right price and if no good its up for sale thanks. Looked at photos of airbag compatible bars ,cant see a difference must be in the design .

Last edited:
Mate just seen this thread, everytime you drive there is a chance you could be in a accident.

If it was me Id get the right bar.

Dave.

sold it

yep figured it wasnt worth it so i sold it a few weeks back. Save the funds and get the right one.

Reviving an old thread here, looking for a part number for the same bullbar in question. (well i think) F2210VK000AU anyone with a bullbar with this part number have the sticker stll on it? ive bought a genuine nissan winchbar that has been colour coded so sticker is gone. Not sure if i can use it on a airbag navara. If i cant theres going to be a genuine silver bullbar forsale in bundoora vic.

Latest posts

Back