NP 300 details and pricing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, It's usually not the best idea to buy a brand new car in it's first year of production, even if it has been tested for four years.
There is surely going to be a few bugs.
I also heard not to buy a car that is made on Fridays or Mondays if there was a way of finding that out. haha

I agree, It's usually not the best idea to buy a brand new car in it's first year of production, even if it has been tested for four years.
There is surely going to be a few bugs.
I also heard not to buy a car that is made on Fridays or Mondays if there was a way of finding that out. haha
Lmao i will take that into consideration

I'm gonna wait at least a year or two untill someone develops all the parts to replace the flimsy factory arms etc I think.untill then I'm a steer well clear because once I drive it I'll want it
Your 100%right hmmm i forgot about that

Man i really like my d40 i dont see how every one has a head ack with them :(

Subz you only will ever hear the bad about d40's because they are the only ones searching the net for answer's to there problems.. Id love to compare the numbers of the good d40s to the bad. I guarantee there is a very minimal will problems... I love my 40 to 104000ks and still faultless ��

That "Review" is very poorly researched and presented in a manner implying any previous Navara was in the same boat as the old Leyland P76. This clown is obviously affiliated with the competition and is purely intent on persuading potential buyers to look elsewhere. Sadly most will be influenced by his comments and will probably put a test drive of the NP 300 at the end of the list.

Just yesterday I received a letter from our local dealer inviting me to take one for a test drive and that high trade in prices were being paid for my "Deathtrap". I am going to take them up on that offer and take one for an hour long drive, I will still be going home in the old tank afterwards.

Subz you only will ever hear the bad about d40's because they are the only ones searching the net for answer's to there problems.. Id love to compare the numbers of the good d40s to the bad. I guarantee there is a very minimal will problems... I love my 40 to 104000ks and still faultless 👍
Yer would love to see that aye . Maybe we should do a pole or something to see how many goo d40s out there

Problems are starting to appear in Rangers 3.2 donk and the driveline, also the new Colarado is having a heap of issues as well.
Mate has one 4wd low range keeps switching on as his driveing lol. My uncle sold the colarado he reackons he went death from how loud it is

Just wondering if the pricing adds up< I signed up to the notify us when its here on Nissans website and didnt hear jack, just back from the dealership and was quoted 51k drive away for a ST Dual cab 4X4, are there any other estimates out there with prices, I basically said to the guy I would be getting a 49k hilux new at that price. Im not sure on what my expectations were on $ but that is overboard for what it is.

Also, dont like the idea of push button start when in crossing water...

An older mate not a member drove one and said the power was crap and revved while the auto screamed and it made no power. It would rev out beyond the torque curve and not using any of the promoted torque.

Just wondering if the pricing adds up< I signed up to the notify us when its here on Nissans website and didnt hear jack, just back from the dealership and was quoted 51k drive away for a ST Dual cab 4X4, are there any other estimates out there with prices, I basically said to the guy I would be getting a 49k hilux new at that price. Im not sure on what my expectations were on $ but that is overboard for what it is.

Also, dont like the idea of push button start when in crossing water...

I dropped by the dealership where I brought my D22 from. The salesman that I dealt with originally was keen on trying to get me to trade my D22 in on a NP300, told him I still had 3 years on my Nissan Finance, not a problem he said, you'll get a good trade in and refinance if I wanted a NP300, near fell backwards when he told me the drive-a-way price of $51k.

Maybe when my finance is paid out in another 2 years I said, the price should had dropped by then he replied.

Seen my first NP 300 on Penrith's roads last week, so looks like they have started delivery of them.

I have seen a few in Penrith now. A gold and a white one. The gold one comes from Silverdale somewhere. I see it around a fair bit.

I think I seen one today around Katoomba.
I didn't get a good look at it but it seemed smallish.

Yes & No, Yes bigger then the D22's no not as big as the D40's, was told it will be designated as the D23.

My problem is . . . no where to put all my radio's :-(

Latest posts

Back