NP 300 details and pricing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
Well I didn't know that the new Nav will be replacing both the D22 and D40 models.
What do you think of the prices?

The new NP300 Nissan Navara, the first all new Navara in ten years, will go on sale in Australia in May 2015. Initially some 14 different dual-cab pick-up models will be available but only eight of them will be 4x4.
Single-cab/chassis, King-cab/chassis, King-Cab pick-ups and dual-cab/chassis models won’t arrive until the third-quarter 2015 to bring the total model range to 27 variants, including 4x2. The NP300 Navara will replace both the existing D40 and D22 ranges.
The new Navara 4x4s come with two different engines and in four model grades, RX, DX, ST and ST-X. The engine line up is led by an all-new 2.3-litre twin-turbo diesel that claims 140kW and 450Nm. This engine will be available in ST and ST-X models while further down the range a 120kW single turbo diesel is offered. The standard gearbox is a six-speed manual while an optional seven-speed automatic will be available on most models. Dual-cab pick-ups also get five-link coil suspension rather than leaf springs at the rear. All 4x4 variants will have a 3500kg maximum towing capacity.
All models get seven airbags (front, side, curtain and driver’s knee), daytime running lights, cruise control, Bluetooth phone connectivity, auto headlights and electronic stability and traction control.
The RX then adds remote keyless entry and swaps the DX’s 15-inch steel wheels for 16-inch steels.
The ST ups the ante with 16-inch alloys, an alloy sports bar, a rear diff lock, auto-levelling LED headlights, LED daytime running lamps, and a five-inch touchscreen for audio and Smartphone connectivity and the reversing-camera display.
The top-spec ST-X then adds leather seats, heated up front and with electric adjust for the driver, auto entry, push-button keyless start, dual-zone climate control, a seven-inch touchscreen display, sat-nav, 18-inch alloys, a tilt and slide sunroof, an adjustable load-restraint system for the tub and hill-start and hill-descent control.
Nissan NP300 4x4 Prices*
RX Dual-Cab Pick-Up manual $39,990
RX Dual-Cab Pick-Up automatic $42,490
ST Dual-Cab Pick-Up manual $45,990
ST Dual-Cab Pick-Up automatic $48,490
ST-X Dual-Cab Pick-Up manual $51,990
ST-X Dual-Cab Pick-Up automatic $54,490
* Suggested retail price for initial roll-out in May 2015

Lol priceing seems reasonable you reckon they will send over the coil over rear end

Yes we get coil over. Still a d40 chassis and front diff. Seen a few preproduction ones and I'm not happy with them. Hoses loose oil filter in shit spot 20000km service interval rear arms are made from coke cans and sunroof will kill the rear passengers.

Good, rear diff is a heavy unit. Large inside.

I would try driving the ranger first. The are a really crappy ride
Who keeps the standard suspension these days though?

Because it's early days. If I NEEDED a new car today. I'd buy a ranger.
The NP needs some years under its belt to iron out the kinks

Who keeps the standard suspension these days though?

Because it's early days. If I NEEDED a new car today. I'd buy a ranger.
The NP needs some years under its belt to iron out the kinks

Exactly, I would never buy a first production car of any sort just for that reason, they are new and you don't know what gremlins will pop up.

I still nissan make grate 4wd yes they have there faults like ever company these days never the less all new cars a built shit not like the old days

The only other ute ill buy is a hilux even though there shit on power but there known for there abiltiy. The ranger have issue with a lot of things mate bought 1 first outing had to be towed back . My opinion is the only to company's that have proven to be well built off road cars and utes are Nissan, Toyota the np will be a good ute even though it looks like a dmax lol but not the first generation of them

Was invited to the launch here in Geraldton on Friday. Got to sit in it kick it and push all the buttons. Nice bit of gear. Yes coil 5 link rear end. too flash for me but.. I'll keep the D40

Its a shame they havn't kept the V6 diesel. I would like to see the GCM figure as it will probably be like the rest of the utes, they cant tow 3500kg at full GVM.

Well judging by these pics, even with a 50mm suspension lift, Nissan has done nothing to give it more flex.
Pretty bad really, especially in the front.

11200944_889292651133667_6718433278393324848_o.jpg

Looking at those pics, looks like it is leafs in the rear. I would imagine the coil spring rear would flex a bit better??

Latest posts

Back