Workshop/repair manual for 2008 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00dave

Reaction score
Need to get my hands on a manual (DVD , cd or old fashioned book ) . It's for my 2008 Navara D22 2.5 CR diesel 4wd . Anyone know where I can get it from?

00dave said:
Need to get my hands on a manual (DVD , cd or old fashioned book ) . It's for my 2008 Navara D22 2.5 CR diesel 4wd . Anyone know where I can get it from?

Guess there is no such thing then....?

As this question gets asked so often your first post may have been overlooked by many of the regulars thinking someone else would answer it (although to be fair it is only 3 days since you asked it). Just try searching the D22 section for manual, there is more than one link to it. If you can't find it then just go to ebay and buy a copy for $8.

Depending on which person answers and how much they are towing the "yota" line people on they Yota forums are claiming up to $700 per manual from the manufacturer, that makes Nissan manuals a bargain :big_smile:

thats the price I got quoted fron Nissan spare parts Essendon..not a figure I made up

I presume those quoted on the Yota sites are genuine dealership prices too. But as previously discussed I'm not overly surprised they want to charge those sorts of prices for them.

I presume those quoted on the Yota sites are genuine dealership prices too. But as previously discussed I'm not overly surprised they want to charge those sorts of prices for them.

bastards charge the same price that the "books" cost, for a 10c DVD.

Yes, But I would only pay that for the book....I hate the electronic nissan manuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't really matter what anyone will pay, the manufacturers have decided their IP is worth a lot more than what some people consider is reasonable.

I hate the electronic manual too, unless your sitting on forums fault finding for people giving you three snippets of information the manuals are a pain in the arse because it's not often the car and the computer are in the same location. But then I also don't want another several thousand page paper manual floating around that I refer to once in a while. I already have enough of those for routers, switches, modems and christ knows what else.

I printed the relevant bits for me on a4 size paper. Then hole punch and arch lever file with dividers for the different sections. Bit bulky but close as I'm going to get to a book.

as bulky as it can be I'd still rather the books anyday...
even the nissan electronic parts books are shits to interpret.

Yeah I've got the nissan parts cattledog and it's f'n atrocious, it's no wonder the nufti's at Nissan (HI FATBOY!!!) take so long to find things on the system.

Back to the original question.

There is 1 in the D22 section.

Be nice to the guy, not everyone has been on a forum before.

Geez you are getting soft in your absence, there was nothing in this thread that was hard on anyone.

Latest posts

Back