winch install on factory nudge bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nudge back on and bolted up.everything worked out as normal.just need to move out the rollers and cut a hole thru it.

ForumRunner_20120915_120934.jpg

Anyone here in S.A near the hills area with a spanish build d40? Looking for a test subject for a winch cradle fitment.had a few people interested but for the spain built trucks and i cant get hold of one.will be parts price only.

damn mate if i was there you could use mine, unless you wanna come over to perth

when you get that sorted let us all know the price eh?

and i reckon the nudge looks better with the non color coded bumpers

Perth sounds good but the tools needed are just too much to travel with....but will keep everyone posted on when its available....

Anyone here in S.A near the hills area with a spanish build d40? Looking for a test subject for a winch cradle fitment.had a few people interested but for the spain built trucks and i cant get hold of one.will be parts price only.

Pm Sent.

Hay camo.b, great job by the way and well presented.

I was just wondering if you were going to be adding any more details to this thread, I’d be very interested in making one up myself the same way you have, and was wondering if I could get you to supply me the templates or details so I could start my project.

Thanks in advance.

Ive been thinking about it more and more laitly.i was trying to get a front cut for a while.but it waSnt working out at a good price plus the is the fact that it could be too bent for measurements.im still on it.mught be able to twist a arm of a 2wd nav owner.anyone have any info on these....chassis similar?or the same.

Ive got a spanish 2012 st & come up to Mt Barker from time to time to see family.
Im pretty flat out at the moment with wrk, but my Navara could be available for you to look at in a couple of weeks if you're still looking.

Ive got a spanish 2012 st & come up to Mt Barker from time to time to see family.
Im pretty flat out at the moment with wrk, but my Navara could be available for you to look at in a couple of weeks if you're still looking.

That could work for me...im flat out too right now but I will pm you my details when I get home tonight.

Hi camo; are you still adding updates to this thread or is that it, I'm very interested if this item can be obtained from you for a price, or do you have the spec so I could make one my self.

Eric

I have sold a few here and there now.have you got a thai built...if you have i can help you out...if you have a spanish you might be able to help me out.

camo.b; mine is a Spanish built d40, I'm not sure how I'd be able to help you out seeing as I live in Brisbane QLD but if I can I'm keen.

what would you like me to do to assist?

O.k so im back from holidays and back in the shed.
ready to get this spanish built kit sorted out.so do we have any members still interested in this and anyone able to donate some measurements? A couple of diffrent trucks would be better...also cars that has never been smashed....i need the width of the chassis rails inside diameter and outside and as close to the front as possible.i think it is possible to get this by removing the front bash plate....i need this in mm and it needs to be extremly accurate.

Hi camo, love your work. Very interested in one of these.
I have a few questions; how thick is the steel? Have you had any
bend under load? What is the total weight (excluding winch)?
And lastly would you recommended a suspension upgrade after
fitting? I have an 08 stx, will you need measurements? Cheers

Back