What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used it for it's intended purpose ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412248828.192218.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412248839.808475.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412248857.091679.jpg
800 kg bricks pulled down by hand. Into barra. Up plank. Into tray. Gotta love the rhino liner.

Went on a wild goose chase today. Been trying to find the source of a nasty growling noise from the front drive train for ages. Replaced front drivers side wheel bearing. Made no difference. Damn it!
Looking like its either side bearings or pinion bearing. Damn it some more!!
On a positive note unblocked a washer jet so now i can see where im going :)

On my recently purchased 92 terrano td auto
pulled the dash off to put in a new speedo cable. to find that the speedo cable was fine ans all the little greasy plastic doodads that connect the cable to the speed are kaput. Also climbed under to check the flui levels in the transfer case as its a bit rattly after five minutes of driving. godzilla must have put the fill plug in couldn't budge .I'll let my mechanic do that when its on the hoist.
Found out that the excess noise is due to the flexible exhaust joint being rusted out
Other wise the underside was in pretty good nick for an old car.
oh and pulled off the aircon switch to see why it doesn't light up no further along without a wiring diagram
And degreased myself about 8 times.

Towed the boat to southport. On the way back, I considered how good it's been to me so far..257000kms nearly, still tough enough. I hope to get at least 500,000kms.
Also, I must change the oil/filters soon. 700kms over last service. Never left it that late before..F@&?!!!!
Working flat out lately. So's the truck! Better sort her out soon.
Might change the brake pads too.
I wish I had more free time.:blasign:

Adjusted the rear brakes. Had a fiddle with the load proportioning valve to get better rear braking. Checked the oil.
Looking forward to next month as this is a poverty month. So many mods and stuff to do...

Well at last i got to the bottom of the horrid growling noise thats been plauging my nav for the last few months. On a whim pinched the wheels and tyres off another D 40 and put them on mine. NOISE GONE! Turns out its the tyres even though it sounds and feels totally mechanical. Now to save up and get those 33s

Pulled 2 diffs out and delivered them to OP Lock Penrith will pick up this afternoon. Th hard part will be lifting them back in.

You'll probably be the lucky bugger that wins at the muster................
^^^^^^^
LOL:)

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

naa, new car next year....front and rear lockers

still deciding on v6 d40 or chev powered 2010ish patrol, patrol is winning atm
Has to be auto and has to be cumfy and I want extra grunt when I need it

naa, new car next year....front and rear lockers still deciding on v6 d40 or chev powered 2010ish patrol, patrol is winning atm Has to be auto and has to be cumfy and I want extra grunt when I need it

CHEV POWERED PATROL now that's the way to go,especially if you want more grunt,besides me personally I think the D40's sit way to Low.so that would be an added cost of raising it to give you ground clearance most of us strive for.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Back