What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added up the bill for accessories today :/ $15k +

worst part is is double again before I'm finished...

These have me tempted, how much of an improvement over factory lights would you rate them thanks

Potentially yes, it is a brilliant solid white light but I am having dramas with adjustment, had to wind both adjusters way in during reassembly to get lens back on as angel eyes hit. Now I think I've wound too far and dropped on the adjuster. A little downside with low beam is where the light stops it is instantly dark, unlike a traditional headlight where the light fades to black (love Metallica!), it seems to make you a little unsure of what is coming but that will be better once I get them adjusted correctly. As for hi beam it's pretty damn good.
Not an easy install and not a fun light to remove (2 bolts inside inner guard a bit tricky) but potentially well worth it but if I had my time again I would get mick to mod your lights for you as he knows what you can and can't do.
Good luck.

Potentially yes, it is a brilliant solid white light but I am having dramas with adjustment, had to wind both adjusters way in during reassembly to get lens back on as angel eyes hit. Now I think I've wound too far and dropped on the adjuster. A little downside with low beam is where the light stops it is instantly dark, unlike a traditional headlight where the light fades to black (love Metallica!), it seems to make you a little unsure of what is coming but that will be better once I get them adjusted correctly. As for hi beam it's pretty damn good.
Not an easy install and not a fun light to remove (2 bolts inside inner guard a bit tricky) but potentially well worth it but if I had my time again I would get mick to mod your lights for you as he knows what you can and can't do.
Good luck.

My utes a d22, from memory the lights are not to bad to pull out, and I won't be going angel eyes or any other extra, just chasing the extra light from these

Yeah D22 lights are as easy as to pull out, mine are probably a bit easier due to the X-Rox bar not having light hoops so I can just undo the 3 or 4 nuts/bolts that hold it in and bam out she comes.

I loaded mine for a few days camping along the ninety mile beach with some mates and a dog! Yeehaa

fitted spare tyre carrier to roofracks
went to bed (n/shift 2nite)
woke up and it was washed and polished
:questionmark:
:hmmmm2: i wonder what she wants

New bar, lights and mounted my antenna
30F6C42E-BCB7-4764-86EC-27147E9192D5-5711-000003A02CB99DC3_zps29005817.jpg

Nah that wouldn't be very accurate and it was 9am when we were doing it, I don't drink before the suns over the yard arm these days.

Latest posts

Back