virgin

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt write the D40 off so quickly ... so far as a novice learner at 4wd'ing, i've already had to pull a 80 series out of the sand, and a 'trol out of the snow (backwards mind you).

I reckon thats showing that the Nav D40 is capable if i can do that as a novice.

BTW - love the side track rant about washing them ... i'm glad i havnt washed mine yet, now i'm scared it WILL shrink!

Oh the washing is a side track? I actually thought given that the topic started out the way it did that the ludicrous was just a continuation not a side track.

Fuel economy has to improve as you shrink it too, wash it enough and you'll be down in the low 5's before you know it.

Oh the washing is a side track? I actually thought given that the topic started out the way it did that the ludicrous was just a continuation not a side track.

Fuel economy has to improve as you shrink it too, wash it enough and you'll be down in the low 5's before you know it.

Well, then i better wash mine ... i'm getting 14's

My clothesline isn't rated to support the Navara while it's drying. Nissan never told me I needed to upgrade it, and now I'm going to have to get a Hills Hoist rated at 2.5T.

I'd better call Bunnings and see if they have any in stock.

On the bright side, I'll have more room around it in my garage. That's gotta be a bonus.

Call your dealer, you should be able to claim the clothes line from them if they didn't warn you of the problem. I'm sure they would have mentioned paint protection at sales time so I can't see why they didn't mention the line, after all why would you need paint protection if you could store the nav in the garage all the time.

Make sure Bunnings give you the heavy duty pegs though, Nissan have a tendency to only supply pegs with a Micra rating.

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. I'd be the coolest bloke in town if I washed the car ... I could drive it INTO the supermarket, 4WD myself past the pensioners checking out the new range of incontinence pads and straight to the checkout, bowling over the snot-nosed kids trying to steal bubblegum when the checkout chick isn't looking ... and I can do the whole thing without getting my fat ass out of the driver's seat.

I wonder if my GPS knows where the leg wax is. I'm running a bit low, I should go wash my car and find out!

You need "Coles-explorer" it's a new range of mapping software, similar to ozi-explorer but it's more in depth coverage of shopping aisles makes it a must have for todays shopper.

you know what i will do one day.....buy an effy or any other ford and have a ford burning party....everyone welcome....

I wonder if my GPS knows where the leg wax is. I'm running a bit low, I should go wash my car and find out!

Leg wax comes standard equipment in the salons console. You need top redo your brazilian Tony?

Even if the tags are missing I think you'll find is says dry clean only!! Althou8gh you might get away with a gentle hand wash and lay it on a flat surface to dry out of direct sun.

You guys should read your manual its all covered!!

Back