To all gym junkies!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
If you haven't already heard, a lot of pre workout supplements will be banned from entering Australia at the start of September!! So stock up now because it might be a while before anything good hits the shelves again

There wanting to make 1-3 dymeth a class 9 drug so it will be up there with heroine. I can't use it as it makes my heart race abnormally fast and then I feel like I come down off it.
They are some insane supplements but and it is a shame they are taking it off the market

its a big shame.... im sure the supplement companies have already got stuff to replace them with.

i've been taking Albuterex from mutant nation as a pre workout but its sold as a thermogenic. as far as a pre workout it shits all over jacked, 1mr, hemo rage, mesomorph etc. best part is it doesnt have the ingredient in it that they are gonna ban.

It's all banned because some marines OD On one of them, amongst the various health trouble claims floating around etc.
That's what I read somewhere anyway

A few people were also taking it before they went out clubbing then dancing, which it says on the containers don't do cardio, and then having heart attacks and wondering why when there only 22.

Latest posts

Back