The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome rig, and excellent clean work, but the black plasdip stripes look shit. my 2c. I reckon it would look good if it was just the whole bonnet and not the roof and definitely not the tailgate.

almost call it the badger now nathan!!

Nice job hes done!!

you think hed be interested in doing my canopy for me??

looking good mate, yeah not too keen myself on the roof but bonnet looks mint. how are the mickey thompson p3 going, thinking they might be my next tyre.

cheers
bryan

yeah bit unsure about it yet just playing with a few designs, I did the roof for protection from all the hooks from tie downs and bungy cords, some days my ladders will go on and off the roof ten times when i do roof inspections ect so it wil save on all those little chips and scratches ive had on my other cars.

Oh and its a vinyl wrap not plastidip so the stripes will take less then 30sec to rip off.

Ah, ok. Makes more sense now that you explain the functionality of it.
I still reckon the bonnet would look good all black

Looks sweet mate! But how does she go off road? I'm gonna have to see first hand, soonish, I say!!!:)

now that you have mentioned it.....how is the neck going mate? :bike:

you gotta stop doing your own stunts...........your getting on a bit..........:stickyman:

:reddy:

Last edited:
What have you done Nathan??? last I saw you you were Jake the peg with a sore leg did you come off a bike?,Trish won't let me sell my ttr I tried to tell her after 40 it hurts still want the footage of the 22 and Falcon circlework at the muster mate looks like that's gone as well.
HJ

no need to admit defeat mate
remember the story bout the old bull and the young bull
and welcome to the naughty fourties

The Ranga looks the goods mate.

Now that neck! Did we push a bit hard did we? Hope you heal soon & take up XC, leave the DH to the kids.

Yeah, its too easy to get carried away. I rode the nth sth track in hobart on sat - more than a few times I had to rein myself in lest I stack it (big drops and trees everywhere).

Glad to hear that you're on the mend.

Back