Stickos D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozstickman

Reaction score
Haven't got it yet but has been ordered and on the way!

I done the ABN deal for the Navara, $27990 including alloy bullbar and towbar. It's white, I like while, only owned one other colour and that was Yellow and it was the wife's, had 6 white cars and had the choice of colours of trucks when I worked on the highway I choose white.

I have a wish list for it. I am still not sure if I'll make a canopy on the tub or rip the tub off and build my own tray and canopy on top of that.

Well I just though I'd start my thread here and keep yas updated with it and the mods.

Cheers and Beers
Sticko

Awesome and welcome, I had a alloy tray then went to a tub then went to a custom steel tray. its all good fun.

Yeah mate I had the tub on. I bought it with the alloy tray and the boss lady didn't like it so on came the tub, then I had a sneaky trip down home and built a custom steel tray and left it on. Once I was back I delt with the wrath of the mother in arms and all is good. The storm has finally passed. Gotta say I love the new tray.
Yeah that footage would be good, shame I didn't get any myself.

I could imagine you'd know how to remove them easy.

I have sketched up complete new tray and canopy for it. But most likely it will be on the back burner while I do other peoples trays and canopies along with other jobs. What started as a small sideline business for my days is quickly becoming a bit more!

Well done id say. Must be good quality for other to be requesting tray and canopies from you. Good job. I built mine on the ute most in 2 days but hand to put the tub back on till I could sneak down home on my own so boss couldn't object when I got home. (Down home Is the snowies - my actual home Is sydney) now she is happy with it.

Happy wife happy life as they say.

If she ain't happy, you ain't happy!
If she ain't happy long enough, you ain't happy with half your stuff!

Happy wife happy life as they say.

If she ain't happy, you ain't happy!
If she ain't happy long enough, you ain't happy with half your stuff!

HAHAHA well said, thinking a few of my friends should have known that before they got married.

Fingers crossed I can pickup my Navara next Thursday! Of not it will have to wait till I get home from swing 8 days later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407985606.283640.jpg
She is here!!

Picked her a few hours ago. Time to put all my lights on and brake controller and other stuff!!!

Got my spotties on and also the side marker lights done this arvo. I head back out to work tomorrow and my morning if booked out so all the other jobs will have to wait.

Things to put in from the other car:
Brake controller
Icom IC208h amateur radio
Dash Cam
CB UHF - but getting a new one.

Things I want to do soon:
EGR blocking plate
Catch can
Change interior bulbs to LED

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408002091.651011.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408002100.570013.jpg

Been mucking about today. Changed over the parkers to led and put orange marker lights at the bottom of the cut outs in the bullbar. Got to get LEDs for the parkers in the bullbar tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408876994.985340.jpg

Put my light bar on the sports bar this morning. To keep it legal I have placed it on its own switch too.

I have some little 10w single led flood lights coming in the next week or two that I already have all the wiring in place, just need the lights. I will have them facing back for work lights/back up lights.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410491479.105938.jpg

Those side lights are cool. I thought about doing the same but figured I'd smash them off roading or with my foot somehow. Looks sweet.

Mine is more of a work horse than big off roader. Use it to drag our camper and little off-road nothing too serious. Also use to tow the boat and tool trailer.

I had a shortie cruiser years ago when I was single and spent too much on it and went everywhere in it. Was an exspensive time of my life but loved it.

Once the kids grow up and leave the house I'll get another serious 4x4 but until then I will try and keep it tame. But I'm not ruling out a 2inch lift soon.

Back