Spacers on stock suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10navst

Reaction score
As the title says, I have stock suspension but now i have added winch, bullbar and this weekend a three piece underbody kit from brown davis. Unfortunately i couldn't fit the UB kit last weekend as a piece of the kit was missing. As i was attempting to fit it I realised how low it sits and how much clearance i have lost with the extra weight. So, are there any drawbacks to fitting a set of coil spacers to regain some height in the front as I can't afford a proper lift kit right now.

Thanks guys.

Besides being illegal in most states , NO not really , your std suspension will be stuffed in no time in any case

Other then Steve said they are likey to brake under that weight. I was in the same boat so spend a mire 560 on lifted H/D coils for from Lovels as thats was all I could aford lifted the front to sit level with rear. So Really all you need to do is lift the nose.

Hey just wondering if you guys could help I have a 4 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift. Just had upgraded adjustable struts and new rear shocks and extended shackles to get the suspension lift then the 2 inch body lift. I don't do much off roading it's more a show and tow truck I want to get it higher what other mods could I do

Hey just wondering if you guys could help I have a 4 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift. Just had upgraded adjustable struts and new rear shocks and extended shackles to get the suspension lift then the 2 inch body lift. I don't do much off roading it's more a show and tow truck I want to get it higher what other mods could I do

Um D22 or D40?????

Well higher would be bigger tires/wheels. If is a show truck a nice set of 22/24s would be alright.

It's got 33 muddies on it ATM with 20 inch rims. If I were to put a strut spacer in that would do no good in the long run? It's got aftermarket control arms already I'm just worried I'd have to do a diff drop and have problems with steering and the sway bar if I put a strut spacer in ontop of the 4 inch suspension already

Sounds nice any pics? Best advice would be speak to a suspension place how does big lifts regularly but my guess would be is you will run into issues if u lift another 2".

Im at 4" lift and 33s and new upper control arms..im sure i could squeeze another 25mm height from the CVs but at 5"lift the angle will be getting a bit scarey...short of doing a diff drop your probably out of luck..with the diff drop its a 5" lift...you can sneak in some lifted springs and have a 7"suspension lift..keep your body lift and your at 9"....
Im sure you can keep your current parts but just add the diff drop bracket and the 5" coil spacers that come with it....congrats you have a monster!!!

Steering rack and sway bar gets dropped with the diff...no problemo...plenty of guys running that setup here and the US

It's got 33 muddies on it ATM with 20 inch rims. If I were to put a strut spacer in that would do no good in the long run? It's got aftermarket control arms already I'm just worried I'd have to do a diff drop and have problems with steering and the sway bar if I put a strut spacer in ontop of the 4 inch suspension already

For a D40 your pretty maxed out. Do something like this if you wanted more hight.

Thai http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=31_3119_52_355&products_id=9283

Spain http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=31_3119_52_355&products_id=3588

Latest posts

Back