D22 suspension lift issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone’s had issues with their suspension similar to what I’m going through. And can help to advise how I should go about fixing this? Apologies for the long post!

December last year I got a lift kit installed - Ironman 2”. Paid for install as I’m not mechanically competent at all other than basic maintenance items and suspension is something I’m definitely not comfortable doing, neither do I have the tools required.

Since I’ve had it I’ve had nothing but issues, every time I’ve driven the car it seems like the front suspension is sagging and losing height.

I had it serviced in March this year (part of the install package) and the guys lifted it back to roughly 40mm above stock height
Since then again it’s started to sag in the front, but this time the passenger side is sagging more than the drivers side. Without measuring it I’d say the passenger side is barely above stock whereas the drivers side is a good 20mm higher (very noticeable when looking at the car from the front)

Looking under the car I can see the attachment point where the torsion bar joins into the chassis under the passenger side is significantly lower than the driver side

What do I do? The way I see it I have the below options:
1. Bring it back and get it fixed again and hope it doesn’t keep happening
2. Bring it to another shop for a second opinion and get them to fix it - costing me money
3. Bring it back to show them the issue and get a refund and see if I can get it fixed elsewhere
4. Try get a refund and bite the bullet and get a coil conversion

Anyone has anything similar/can offer any advice on what I should do?

PS I forgot to get photos tonight but will take photos after work and take some measurements and add them below

Ive heard bad things about Ironman sus lift kits, Id bring it back to them and explain the issue and if they cant resolve it, get a refund and go Fulcrum instead, no issues with my sus lift.

Latest posts

Back