Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a similar predicament this morning. Went and got some steel for the retaining wall at the farm and it was foggy and cold, got to the farm and it was minus 1 and the outside temp gauge on the Nav was flashing at me saying "It's too cold go home you silly bugger" so I did. No work for me today. Ok not that similar I am just a lazy bugger who hates the cold.

hope youv'e got plenty of wood ready to keep us warm and fuzzy.

Nah down here we burn filthy yukky bad for the world brown coal...it drives the greenies crazy!

I had a similar predicament this morning. Went and got some steel for the retaining wall at the farm and it was foggy and cold, got to the farm and it was minus 1 and the outside temp gauge on the Nav was flashing at me saying "It's too cold go home you silly bugger" so I did. No work for me today. Ok not that similar I am just a lazy bugger who hates the cold.

thats nice, i dont get that luxury:violin2:

Thanks Shane! Champion. Haha

Attachments

• image-3764214269.jpg
    image-3764214269.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 26
According to a report in the paper yesterday the new must steal item on our roads is dual cab utes. Hilux's are the main target but all DC utes are being targeted because they are so easy to part off and send over to Afghanistan etc to be modified for armed conflicts.

Apparently tools and other items in utes are an added bonus to rip off elsewhere but the main target is the ute chassis so keep your utes as secure as you can don't park near Yota's and let the fuckers only steal crappy Hilux's

Hanging a lot of shit from the rear view mirror will likely offer some level of protection. Vehicles sporting a mirror ball or plastic crystal beads would indicate current possession by a fellow countryman & the act of stealing from like would not be tolerated.

Besides the D40's should be safe. Not too many hairdressers in those parts.

Last edited:
Back