Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little bit damp down your way right about now Krafty...with any luck when everyone wakes up Moe will have been washed out to sea.

Now now Krankin stop making jokes about Moe apparently they aren't deserved..............

............. but they are funny *snigger*

Apparently we've had 48mm out at the farm and its not over yet so its still a tad wet.

We are still offloading firewood like it grows on trees :big_smile:

We've got another guy coming out this weekend to take what he wants and there is still three trees on the ground and we've had 2 bonfires.

We are still offloading firewood like it grows on trees :big_smile:

We've got another guy coming out this weekend to take what he wants and there is still three trees on the ground and we've had 2 bonfires.

Farkin Fark....why do have to live so bloody far away...

My stench doesn't reach that far...and even if it did yours would drown it out so don't be so f'n rude or i'll.....I'lll..........I'lllllllllllll cry

HMPH now you have really offended me, fancy calling anyone that you unsympathetic bastard, even a Collingwood supporter would be offended being called that.

On a good note I went into Arb to enquire about the bits for my winch, which hav,NT turned up and ended up buying a brand new warn motor for the winch for near half price, 270 instead of around 500.

Hey Dave, can you give me some directions for getting to ballarat from goulburn with empty car trailer in tow on the way there and loaded on the way home?

Should i stick to the freeway? or should i get off and head down through Sheperton, Bendigo, Newstead, creswick ect??

Or some other way??

Its been way to long for me to remember which way is the quickest, so your help is much appreciated.
cheers,
Nath

I usually head from ballarat to daylesford to woodend and across to kilmore then onto Hume at broadford/seymor. It a bit quicker, but if you do follow Hume to Melbourne then around ring rd to western highway(to ballarat) its longer but a straight through run with no tolls and good highway all the way. If you come across through daylesford and kilmore just watch the roos the rd can be a winding and trees up to the edge, but I think it saves an hour or so

When you planning on comming through Nathan, picking up another hilux?

Thanks Dave, Yeah picking up another Hilux..... Hahaha I must be a glutton for punishment???? lol
Thinking of leaving early tomorrow morning, prob around 4am?

Back