Alternater light ghosting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi new to the pickup Scene andcwith that comes with the lack of Knowledge on this d22. So I am really hoping some of you guys can help. Iv got a d22 and the bat light is ghosting. So I run the gloplugs switch the starter and the engine fires up all dash lights go out and then a second or two the bat lights starts to Illuminate in a ghost like manner. On a hot day with the sunshine. You don't see the light but hold your hand over the dash And you can just gently make it out. As being on, I've checked to see if the alternator is charging and I am getting 14.5 something volts. Wondering if anybody has some suggestions of what to check, thank you.

Last edited:
they are known to crack the resistor solder joints on the cluster circuit board for the alternator circuit. i have a post on it somewhere.

they are known to crack the resistor solder joints on the cluster circuit board for the alternator circuit. i have a post on it somewhere.
Fixed, with out your input I would never have found this problem . Thank you so much .

Attachments

• 16986784991673408652632219348685.jpg
    16986784991673408652632219348685.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back