Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have plenty of fun people. Don't forget to take photos so you can show us what we missed!! I'll be thinking of you lot while I'm working :(

Cheers Brad

Hey fellas thanks for a great day out was good meeting yous all hopefully more outings like today are planned in the future

was a great day
no snatch straps were used(nearly got it out to get brad outa trouble but he wasnt being recovered by a 22,he would of dug himself out with a spoon first)
no winches needed
just a shovel for the territory, i was amazed how well it went for a softroader
some one copped a dint at the carwash on way home
someone also got some serious air time
lets do it again guys
soon
IMGA0051.jpg

Last edited:
sparra04 said:
was a great day
no snatch straps were used(nearly got it out to get brad outa trouble but he wasnt being recovered by a 22,he would of dug himself out with a spoon first)
no winches needed
just a shovel for the territory, i was amazed how well it went for a softroader
some one copped a dint at the carwash on way home
someone also got some serious air time
lets do it again guys
soon

Air time yes indeed wooooppppsss haha yes let's do it again soon so much fun. Missus ain't to impressed when she found out I launched the NAV haha

Top day had by all.
Who dinted their car?? hehe
my photo's very similar too Ians, have to wait till andrew gets on he was photoing everything.

picture.php

picture.php

Well were all back from today's outing.

The day started off at a 10am meet and greet at Lavis Lane, filled with fuel, purchased beach permits etc etc before proceeding to the beach entrance to air down the tires. From there we worked our way onto the beach front and headed south towards the Sygna (shipwreck) where we re-grouped for some photos. I hesitantly took the lead from there into the dunes, still heading south towards Newcastle. After a while of that we turned around and headed north back up the beach front for a while and then back into the dunes, it was a little softer in this area with most having to drop tire pressures a little more before some more dune fun.
Afterwards we continued further north before stopping for lunch at one of the small lakes. Lunch was had, the kids had a swim and the footy got kicked a few times. After lunch we continued up the beach front and in the dunes as we made our way up the beach before stopping just short of the Anna Bay exit for afternoon tea and a swim. The day finished with a short drive exiting the beach at Anna Bay where we pumped all the tires back up and headed home.

It was my first time on the beach and i had a blast. Many thanks to Ian, Brad, Dave and Jason. Brian also wishes to extend a big thank you for letting him tag along with us, i think he had fun.

Here are some photo's guy's and a couple more to come.

Attachments

• P4211548 p.jpg
    P4211548 p.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 71
  • P4211550 p.jpg
    P4211550 p.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 74
  • P4211552 p.jpg
    P4211552 p.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 75
  • P4211567 p.jpg
    P4211567 p.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 68
  • P4211568 p.jpg
    P4211568 p.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 69
And some more.

Attachments

• P4211570 p.jpg
    P4211570 p.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 67
  • P4211575 p.jpg
    P4211575 p.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 68
  • P4211579 p.jpg
    P4211579 p.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 67
  • P4211591 p.jpg
    P4211591 p.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 67
  • P4211594 p.jpg
    P4211594 p.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 68
Good pics there Andrew.. Just finished washing the NAV. Can't wait to do it again

well looks like that bar work just paid for itself........ even if it was in the car wash........

Latest posts

Back