My sales experience. Hunter NSW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same problems with Hunter dealership especially Maitland Nissan they were absolutely hopeless spoke to 2 different guys there!! Ended up getting mine from Heath @ Cessnock Nissan couldnt do enough to help me

Agreed

Guys, I'm in charge of our fleet of vehicles (12 cars) at work and I can confirm that I've had terrible service from so many of the Hunter dealers it not funny. We have tried almost all of them and found them absolutely useless. You think that they would look after you when your buying roughly 12 cars every 3 years but no!

I have found that all of the upper hunter dealers (Maitland upwards) don't seem to care because they are after the easy volume sales from the mining companies. The only true service I've experience was with Central Coast and Sydney yards. They seem to go the extra to get a sale.

In the end we have ended up using a vehicle broker (auto advantage). They do all the running around to get the best price for the vehicle we want. They're the ones that organised my stx 550 (pick it up today :dancing1:). In fact one of my partners wanted a WV Euos :)puke:) with some extras. They found a car in Perth and got it shipped here and it was still cheaper that getting it from Klosters!

So if you can make the trip, try the Central Coast and Sydney dealers they will go the extra. If you cant make the trip, try a vehicle broker they will deal with all the BS and crap for you!

Latest posts

Back