Loving my 2012 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheels look great. I'm just having mine powder coated. What did you spray your sports bar with? And did you use a primer on the plastic caps in the center of the wheels?

Yeah I was wanting powdercoat but this will have to do. It's looks good and can always touch them up with another can. Same primer as the wheels mate. Just the rustoleom 2x ultra cover stuff couple of coats then the black over that. Caps came up good. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398723190.053779.jpg

Thanks for the extra pic. I wasn't sure if I was going to black out the badge or not. After seeing yours have decided not to, looks good. Tks

No worries mate and yeah sports bar used the 2X stuff. Primer and matte black top coat. Pulled it apart and used wet/dry first.

Productive weekend.
Picked up MCC Bull bar and fitted it yesterday. Took me most of an afternoon but looks good fitted. Happy with it and just have to finish the wiring for lights and fitting under plates.

Happy with the build quality of the bar and for good price including all wiring required and finishing plates for underneath.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2761.jpg
    IMG_2761.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 223
Looking forward to the weekend. Rola Roof racks arrived in the mail. And also picked up a side awning to bolt to them once fitted. First box of lift has arrived from Zordo so looking forward to getting the front end back up after fitting the bullbar. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399538668.150648.jpg

Everything looks good mate, I'll be interested to see how your lift turns out as I just did mine and now I'm starting to regret not going to zordo.

Everything looks good mate, I'll be interested to see how your lift turns out as I just did mine and now I'm starting to regret not going to zordo.

Hey mate I have seen how your not happy with your lift. Il let you know how mine turns out once a receive the rest of the gear and fit it up. I hoping for a decent raise.

Rola Racks fitted over the weekend and side awning. Starting to tick things of the wishlist. Very happy with the racks considering $$$ paid.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399895705.393105.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399895737.809165.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you John from Zordos. I cannot wait to get this gear fitted up in the next week or two.
Fingers crossed for no coil bucket contact as aftermarket UCAs are not in the budget at the moment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399981825.240533.jpg

Yeah mate I think it's pretty much his standard D40 kit and some upgrade to the Bilstien shocks . Have you sorted the issues with your lift?

They gave me some spacers free of charge, they didn't recommend me going to a hd spring because I initially asked for a comfort spring and the hd's are said to be very stiff. At least they did something about it... going to put them in on friday.

Spent the Saturday fitting the lift from Zordo and very happy with. Gained around 70mm front and similar in the rear. Rides so much better on the road now and can't wait to try it off road.
Had wheel alignment yesterday and looks like just running out of camber on the RH side but think it will be fine.
Like everyone else that has dealt with John (Zordo) i would highly recommend him from suspension gear.
I'm thinking small spacer and aftermarket UCA's in the future and should level it nicely. Although i guess a bit of weight in the rear will fix it also.:top:

Attachments

• IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 130
Hey mate nah theres probably 5-10mm gap between coil bucket and UCA. Although i will probably upgrade them so can add spacer and allow more down travel. More important things on the wish list at the moment though.

Latest posts

Back