Just had the Truck in at the dealerships

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just recieved a message on the mobile from the local dealership as a follow up on the work I had done on the truck
"Hi Im following up on your XXXXXService department visit .Were you happy with recent experience.Kindest regards etc etc etc "

My reply
"Hi XXX
There was some slight miscommunication as to what I actually wanted checked but there were no real issue.I dont appreciate the apprentices playing with the equipment I have in the truck and then goingthrough my paperwork to find out my personal details. Worst of all it appears they went through all the storage compartments in the cab .One was heard to say "Finders keepers Loosers Weepers".
Obviously the lads were not aware there is a traffic video recording device fitted in the vehicle"

Will be interesting to see how they react when I ring them on Monday especially when I have the video in 1080p HD to show them lol

*subscribes and gets popcorn out*

PM me which dealership this is too, i want to be sure not to go there

Well I have to be fair and say it was only a couple of idiots causing the problem ,The dealership in question in Phillip ( yeah I dont need to say the name lol ) actually have helped me out heaps in the past. Really not going to roast them too badly unless they try to defend their idiot apprentices.
I feel like asking to visit the 2 offenders cars and rifle their their cars and keep a memento from each one lol

Oh yeah and I think they washed it in their car wash so it came back dirtier than I took it to them

Money was stolen out of my ashtray during one service, went back & told them but nothing came of it!!

Go directly to the dole queue, do not pass go, do not collect any more wages!

thats where i go to get mine done. hmm this is concerning.
I found an oily rag in the engine bay last service i was there,
I have the Service managers mobile if you want it Aussie?

I had em leave 4 10mm bolts out. Questioned it and they landed a golly on my car next time I went.
Didn't even bother to tell em about that. I vote with my feet, use another dealer.

I have a cam in the car now and the other dealer has very respectful ppl.

I will ring them on Monday and see what they have to say.The service manager knows the truck and actually did help me when I was having fun with Nissan and the paint.I dare say he will take it seriously seeing he knows full well I didnt back down from Nissan so an apprentices antics will be small beans .
Having said that I dont want them sacked or anything like that. I do however want to be assured that this crap wont happen again to me or for that matter anyone else .We all know the bad press alone would make for huge issues should it get out.I didnt even think to look at the recordings till last night.I was only hoping to hear anything the mechanics said when they were checking stuff.Then I see the car moved again a few hours later for no apparent reason. Ihats when the apprentices were "cleaning" it .Shame how I can time stamp it all to the second lol

Oh yeah the apprentice really cant sing either lol

So which camera do you have mate :)
I think ill be investing asap!

Dont hold back, even though you dont want them fired have them stand in front of you with their nuts in their palms while you hold a god damn bat!

i cant believe this bullshit!

Bloody little hoodrats. Off to the dole line with em! No respect for property not to mention no appreciation for the privelege of having gainful employment. Bugger off and make way for honest kids who WANT to earn and learn.

Little maggots.

Back