Just had the Truck in at the dealerships

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A similar thing happened over on the Watercooled forum [VW] a member had his GTI in for service and the Mechanic was caught on the Blackvue giving the car a squirt on a test run ,he also reported it to the VW dealer, very apologetic response from the dealer.

Nicely handled by you.
Keeps your relationship with the dealer keen, and sends a strong message that will reverberate through the industry.
Champion effort ol chap.

Dealer too. Yeha

does the blackvue have the shock detection? i cant seem to find anythign ont heir website....
Ive been thinking about getting one for a while now and hearing this about the dealership i go to makes me get my butt in gear and get a move on with it....

if you look at all the products for the bullsi youll find this at the bottom of the page
http://www.bulls-ivehicledriverecorders.com/internalrearsecondcamerawithacamera-to-cameracable.aspx

it plugs into the first camera and offers a second view?

Yes, its allways recording, senses the shock, creates a file from 5 sec b4 the shock.
You can set the shock sensitivity front rear n side.

How much video can this unit store m y Blackvue has a 32gig SD card that at least 20 hrs of recording, I can't see and sd card listed on that unit .

32GB I store about a day and a half.. Thats highest quality.. You can near on double that by downgrading from 1080P to 720P...

I have 2 x 32gb cards - so i can cycle through them if required.. I used the CLASS 10 MicroSD cards so transfer speed is not a problem.. They are also more tolerant to heat.

Anytime I have work done on my car, i remove the SD card when I pick it up and then view it.

The good thing with the 550, is that it's WiFi, so through my iPhone I can watch back footage if i don't want to take the card out..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back