Intercooler Hard Pipe Upgrade?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha... yeah i reckon thats louder than my airbox with removed baffles, but i dont have a snorkel though.
Mine doesnt make that turbo whistle sound either.
Did you do a hard pipe from the turbo to the apollo, or just use the stock piping?

Just the stock pipe and a air box chop I think the snorkel acts like a megaphone uploadfromtaptalk1385451327068.jpg

ok cool, did u have any turbo whistle with just your snorkle & standard airbox?
Hmm... i wondering if removing the standard airbox would give you enough room to mount a second battery in there...

I had a whistle with the open exhaust...still running the cat tho.but nothing extra when the snorkel went on.i wanted to put my thumper compressor in there...but too tight.might get a battery in there.i will have a measure when I'm home.

So pretty keen to get a hard pipe replacement for my 2011 ST D40 it has the plastic baffle thingy not the metal one any updates from plazmaman. just trying to keep the thread alive and on track.

Cheers

I got my pipe yesterday so that means they must be back in stock for those who wanted one :D

Hey mike1303 i see that you have a 2011 d40 aswell did yours have the metal baffle or the plastic one? and was it as simple to fit as it looks?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back