Insurance companies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, there a idiots out there recking it for every1 and your right, it only takes dealing with 1 of them to piss you off........ I am 26 with a 25 yr old partner, Just did a quote with youi with all my mods listed... Market value with 5500k worth of mods listed or an agreed value of 32k for 70bucks a month........ pretty good if you ask me

never had any troubles with Suncorp, no reason to risk a bottom feeder insurer for the same sort of $$ anyway

So i'm guessing Youi do cover offroad use? or is that somehting that you have to specify and they pump the premium up because of?

Yep, there a idiots out there recking it for every1 and your right, it only takes dealing with 1 of them to piss you off........ I am 26 with a 25 yr old partner, Just did a quote with youi with all my mods listed... Market value with 5500k worth of mods listed or an agreed value of 32k for 70bucks a month........ pretty good if you ask me

It's covered standard mate, no company should bump up premium for offroad use..... You can pay extra for hire car and what not tho....!! and sorry 189 but we are covering 100's of people coming from Suncorp every day. Youi is definately not a bottom feeder

Latest posts

Back