if you had to sell your nav and couldn't buy another one what would you get?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
curious as to what people would get if a navara wasen't an option, i think i would get a hilux??

hilux dual cab i guess, or patrol if somehow i could do without a ute.

Maybe a new Ranger or BT 50 for the increased towing capacity & bigger capacity engine.

Maybe the new D-Max when it comes out. Bigger capacity engine & Izuzu seem to have few reliabilty issues.

As the old saying goes, nothing beats cubic inches.

Don,t know if i could say hilux, Sold my old hilux for the nav because i wasn,t going to pay the over inflated price for a over rated new hilux

105 series Cruiser
Unless I had to have a tray again Id go the 4.2 Patrol but bit expensive and overated being only a poverty pack.

If I couldn't have a Nav, I'd have a patrol. If I couldn't have a patrol I wouldn't own a 4wd. I'd get another cv8 monaro or a chevy camaro

I'd look at the Patrols, but whatever I lean towards would have to have 3T towing capacity, so the Hilux is out. Mazda is out because Mazda drivers are morons and I never want to lose that much brain capacity. Ford Ranger is a Ford, nuff said, won't be buying one of those. VW doesn't tow enough.

The Holden Colorado is (I think) at end-of-production. Isuzu DMax could be on the cards as long as their list of "luxury inclusions" doesn't end at "Driver and Passenger Seating (everyone else has to stand)".

I technically don't need a ute, but now that I have one, I can't imagine NOT having one.

But really, if I lost my Navara ... I'd bloody wait for another.

Latest posts

Back