how to remove dash panel ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi Just went to fit my new CB in 05 D22 found 2 screws in Center dash panel removed but can not see any more but still wont budge,can anyone help.
thanks. Kevin

Kevin, there is a thread here somewhere with pics and instructions, but there are 2-3 plastic clips top and bottom. After you get the screws out, remove the ashtrays, and you will be able to reach in and feel the back of the plastic clip. If you carefully use a flat screwdriver or similar to pry the bottom out, then it pulls away and you can relase the top. Its a bit fiddly, but if you are carefull it will come out without breaking.

here it is
http://www.navara.asia/navara-d22/16...h-removal.html

Last edited:
Thanks heata I will give it a go tried link but came up with page not found? but now I know it only has 2 screws I will be able to pry it out with a bit more force. Thanks

2 screws in middle of dash above air con controls, then remove the 2 ash trays. Dash then pops off, may have to give it a little force as they can be tight

the two clips at the bottom are the tricky bit. get a screwdriver in and lift them up and pull the dash out at the same time.
i suspect somepeople don't know they are there and break them off. then it comes off really easy then ;)

I got a plastic pry tool I had lying around and worked out where the clips were at the top and went from there. It was pretty easy after I popped the first side out

Latest posts

Back