How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before my 06 3lt went swimming (which it didnt do so well at and was written off) she had done a over 370,000 with out any major dramas.
still had original brakes and clutch.
She got me from the southern highlands nsw to ACT at least a few times a week and off into the bush every other weekend.
ahhh i miss the old girl but the D40 will do until i dont have to cart the kids around and then i think i will go back to a d22.

been a while but ive gone through two d40's and im now driving the "Ranga"

Last edited:
Mine's an '05 model bought in Feb '06... Done 192,000 kms as of about a week ago. Mostly highway miles, off-road about 6 times a year (i'm ashamed to say so). Replaced rear main seal and clutch at about 130,000km. Gone through 3 sets of tires as i've only recently got the new set put on. I think i'm going to drive this thing into the dirt before i upgrade.

Hi all, my truck has clocked up 240 000 km so far. Runs like a frieght train.
Recon the inj pump at 198 000 km due to corrosion in pump.( MY FAULT, WET FUEL IN STORAGE DRUM) . Other than that , its been a great truck

hi guys,
got 64000ks and just got new gearbox under warranty (was crunching going down to third gear) new clutch while it was apart. new intercooler cause it cracked. new rocker cover gasket leaking oil.and soon to have rust cut out cause nissan stuffed up with the tub liner and rubbed through the paint and starting to rust. im glad it is still under warranty but runs out in november.
all the problems aside i love it and goes great.

cheers,
jarrod

04 STR 251,000

I've only just purchased it. It was owned by a haulage company with their own mechanics. No smoke from the engine, straight body, used interior but runs great.

06 73500.
Runs perfect, always serviced at a dealer.
And will continue to be :)

Latest posts

Back