How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
08 STR dual cab. 120000km. Maintained well and still going strong. Had the timing chain done for peace of mind at 100000km tho.

2004 just about to cross 130,000kms no steering or suspension parts needs changing as yet apart from the link in the steering that connects the tie rod ends on both sides together. Also have to change the rear main seal.

2003 model 157000 just serviced today by my mechanic .major service replaced all fluids again repacked wheel bearings .original clutch and brake pads . Goes hard :eek:

How good are genuine brake pads. And nissan rotors. If that was a commodore you would be up to your second to third set of pads and probably your second set of rotors.

How good are genuine brake pads. And nissan rotors. If that was a commodore you would be up to your second to third set of pads and probably your second set of rotors.

Did 240 thou in the vx commodore, never did change the rotors, and changed the pads once

2007's d22 with 110894km on the clock! im the 4th owner so i think they are not real. i bought the nav with 91420km lon novmber 2012.

only change i did , when it got 100000 i decided to change brake pads. they were 1/4 left sill on, but brakes are critical equipment.

i hope soon i can change the supension for ironman 2" kit.

greetings!!

just past 100,000. 09 d22, oil change every 5k, serviced every 10k, have not had a single component failure, although do have HD springs from near new, adjusted the slop in the steering a few times, but thats about it.
havent done the timing chain yet? whats the ideal Ks.
pretty sure my mechanic said he tensioned it. but i cant remember exactly what he said now....good little motor! gettin the job done!

Im up to 260000k now, only oil and filter changes, nothings gone wrong yet.

142,000 and no problems. (2006 DX) The engine feels as good as it did when it was new. But I still worry about the reliability of the Turbo. But reading this thread maybe I shouldn't worry. I do let my turbo cool down.

Latest posts

Back