exhausts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up going with mettams mufflers. 3inch with dump, high flow cat and no muffler $1000 all up with from what I can tell 1 small non mandrel bend at the end. Good service and it sounds great. Well worth it.

i got my 3 inch exhaust done at hans on exhausts in maddington. supplied and fitted for 800 odd dollars. and am stoked with it. with hi-flow cat from turbo back.

Posted this in another thread in D22 engine, but thought it would make more sense having it in the WA thread.

I just had a 3" exhaust supplied & fitted by Pete at Exhaust World on Newcastle street. I supplied this dump because a lot of the dumps I looked at in the off the shelf kits i didn't like that much.

He initially quoted $700-$750, but it ended up costing me $800 due it taking him a bit of time to remove seized studs / bolts, so all up it was $970. Specs are below.

eBay dump (link above)
no cat
Manta engine pipe, flex elbow, connecting pipe & tailpipe assembly
single 6" stainless muffler
stainless dump tip (had it laying around and was apparently perfect fit).

Overall I'm very happy with it. Pete is a top bloke and is pretty reasonable. Won't try and up-sell you if it's not needed and he made exactly what i wanted. Nothing rubs, rattles or hits hard on acceleration and it sounds bloody awesome.

Would definitely recommend him if you are looking to get an exhaust fitted.

Latest posts

Back