Exhaust Upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drat76

Reaction score
I am about to have a snorkel installed on my NP300, as well as upgrade the intercooler (and respective hot and cold pipes), and I am wondering if it is worth it or necessary to upgrade to the exhaust system at the same time? I figure if I am getting a better air intake it makes sense to improve the exhaust output too right? I will be getting the rig Dino tuned once it is all done too. I found one exhaust upgrade option which gives a 3 inch exhaust from the DPF back, will this do anything more than just give a nice note to the exhaust? (I am going to be keeping the DPF as my rig will be my daily driver more than my adventure beast)
If anyone can give an insight to the exhaust upgrade options would be appreciated.
Cheers.

its been a while since i last looked, but i'm inclined to not bother. by mem they are fairly decent size to start with so gains will be small and its really expensive to replace (as they are stainless).
i would spend the money on the intercooler and making sure intake side is high flowing.

its been a while since i last looked, but i'm inclined to not bother. by mem they are fairly decent size to start with so gains will be small and its really expensive to replace (as they are stainless).
i would spend the money on the intercooler and making sure intake side is high flowing.
Thanks heaps for your thoughts, it makes sense. I will get the snorkel and intercooler done, get it tuned and see what happens from there. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back