dashlights stuck on - SOLVED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll ask some questions that might appear silly to some but it will give us more info and make sure that we're all clear about everything.

1) Does the engine start?

2) What happens if you put your foot on the brake and release the handbrake? Does the handbrake light go out?

Those three specific lights usually go out once the engine is running and the handbrake is released, but I would have to wonder if the instrument cluster has glitched if they're all still on with a running engine and the handbrake off.

thanks for the reply mate. yeah the engine runs iv been driving around. yeah you can relese the hand brake and it still stays on. id say it has glitched i might disconnect the battery tomorrow and see what happens.

alternator

I'll ask some questions that might appear silly to some but it will give us more info and make sure that we're all clear about everything.

1) Does the engine start?

2) What happens if you put your foot on the brake and release the handbrake? Does the handbrake light go out?

Those three specific lights usually go out once the engine is running and the handbrake is released, but I would have to wonder if the instrument cluster has glitched if they're all still on with a running engine and the handbrake off.

hey mate this problem ended up being my alternator.

Back