D22 Cluster replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lszoke10

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a 2009 YD25 d22, and all the backlights of the cluster have gone out (warning lights etc still work, just the backlighting for night time). I've tried soldering new LEDs into the board but that didn't work, so I'm thinking I'll just replace the whole cluster.
Just wondering if the Kms of the car will transfer over to a new dash, or if I'll be stuck with whatever kms are on the replacement dash.

Any help would be much appreciated!

did you check there was power going to the dash light circuit? (book says yellow wire but i cannot confirm)
does the radio, and other dash buttons also light up?
also check the earth as mentioned above.

All connections are ok, some lights went out a while ago, and the rest only just went out the other day. I may have to just put up with inaccurate Kms

did you check there was power going to the dash light circuit? (book says yellow wire but i cannot confirm)
does the radio, and other dash buttons also light up?
also check the earth as mentioned above.
I actually haven't checked for power yet but I'll do that today, the rest of the dash also doesn't light up, I'm now leaning towards it being a bad connection somewhere, does anyone know the wire colours/patterns or have a wiring diagram for the backlighting?

Latest posts

Back