Cobez's 2006 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a good idea mate, all round' light. It ended up being easy getting the wiring through. Passenger side footwell, popped the air con drain hose off, fed it through there and popped the hose back on.

Then zip tied the insulated wires along the loom that runs above / behind the top of the engine away from the hot stuff, around to the cold side fuse box, mounted the relay on a screw on the fuse box, onto the positive terminal then around behind the grille, out of the grille straight into the light.

Are you going to run duel batterys for all the bars??

yeh dual batt definatly once I get my air system in.. as for the front leds I was going to go 21" bar but I decided that ill get better light using 3 small ones one dead center and 2 pointing slightly outwards.. I see you went with luxlifts body lift what happened to only using zordo stuff? lol

As bad as it sounds and no offense to Zordo as he has to make a quid, but it was the price difference. Almost $200. Blocks made from same stuff, zinc high tensile bolts etc plus step by step instructions. Leftover cash paid for the turbo timer ;)

As bad as it sounds and no offense to Zordo as he has to make a quid, but it was the price difference. Almost $200. Blocks made from same stuff, zinc high tensile bolts etc plus step by step instructions. Leftover cash paid for the turbo timer ;)

yeh thats why I went for the luxlift myself

The two loves of my life. And fishing on the Goulborn river with a beer :)

Attachments

• image-2837422705.jpg
    image-2837422705.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 135
How are you dealing with insurance in Vic with the body lift? I would love a 1 inch body lift but would concerned about not being covered etc ...

Another pic. Promise ill try and get some offroad pics soon. When we go offroad, i generally forget to take pics.

Attachments

• image-3152158068.jpg
    image-3152158068.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 118
Mines through a private broker, they say yes to it all ;) helps when a friend works there too.

Hey Cobez can you message me with who your Insurance broker is and number as my Insurance knocked me back after putting too many extras on the vehicle, that was Bupa I'm now with GIO but still not very happy. My car may be just slightly higher in suspension and i put in spc uca's but apart from that its all legal, I would love to put 33 on it and body lift though. Saw your car a few months back at Vass's looked good.
Cheers Nakkers

Haha yeah that was me, was that yours parked up behind me sort of? I think i remember it actually.

Yeah ill PM you mate. They also cover offroad (state forests, beach driving, water crossings etc as well)

The rear with the tub lift in as of yesterday. Alot of gap considering its got 33's filling the guards.

Attachments

• image-3008483921.jpg
    image-3008483921.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image-697410227.jpg
    image-697410227.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 113
  • image-3624763571.jpg
    image-3624763571.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3484061337.jpg
    image-3484061337.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 95
Haha believe me, i've looked into it, its too much pissing around with wheel offsets, fuel economy will be crap and power will lose out too. If anything id go 33x12.5 on my next set, but once again, ill need 0 offset wheels at least.

Haha yeah that was me, was that yours parked up behind me sort of? I think i remember it actually.

Yeah ill PM you mate. They also cover offroad (state forests, beach driving, water crossings etc as well)
Yeah we were in the bistro for a meal

Latest posts

Back