Cobez's 2006 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck with the new gig
we have a 4wd supacentre in newie ran by tigerz11
got a website?

Thanks bud yeah we stock tonnes of tigerz11 gear. All stores are owned by two brothers, only met one of then but he's a top bloke.

One website for all stores but all gear on the site can be purchased at the stores. Most of the gear is on shelf, if not, can be ordered in quick.

great gig mate
sounds like a dream job
most of there gear is good quality and our local (kotara) store is great
bout time the big 2 got slapped around a bit

cheers

Haven't been on here in a while. Here's a pic of the rig from last week up at Eildon. She's got a few new bits! Here's the total list so far:

2.5" suspension lift + 1" body lift.

33's

2.5" turbo back exhaust

Rear beaver panel

Opposite lock deluxe bullbar

EGR block

Catch can with drain tap

12" lightbar and a 24" double row light bar

Ozrax ladder racks

Kings 2m x 2.5m awning

Camping 12V lightbar for under the awning

Touchscreen dvd in dash

GME cb radio

2 x Hella 181 series lights mounted as worklights in the rear above tub

The list I have on order which should all hopefully arrive before xmas with any luck:

Flat roofrack for ladder racks

Engel thermo8 cooler

Alloy 2 hole rod holder

Tough Dog adjustable rear gas shocks (as im a bit over the foam cells)

Arc powerpac with a 130A battery to power the LED awning bar & phone chargers when camping.

ForumRunner_20141216_203534.jpg

Well it has over 3" of lift. Now considering a 2" bodylift instead of the current 1" haha.

Going to pull the rear bench out this weekend and fit a carpeted false floor as instead of the small Engel fridge i purchased a 65L Waeco CFXDZ fridge freezer at the boxing day sales so i want a sturdy platform for it.

Woooo looking good!!
I did the same with my back seats, best mod I reckon so much room. I raised my floor up enough to slide my air tank along the foot well too

If you go for the 2" lift I might be interested in the 1" when your done :)

Woooo looking good!!
I did the same with my back seats, best mod I reckon so much room. I raised my floor up enough to slide my air tank along the foot well too

If you go for the 2" lift I might be interested in the 1" when your done :)

Will let you know mate!

With the false floor, did you bolt the board onto the existing rear seat bolts in the floor?

Will let you know mate!

With the false floor, did you bolt the board onto the existing rear seat bolts in the floor?
Awesome thanks.

No, I made it in one piece and cut supports to follow the floor under the seats as it's not flat. And with the air tank in the foot well weighing it down, I used the seat latch at the back as an anchor point for the back board and it wedges in nicely

If that makes sense?

Awesome thanks.

No, I made it in one piece and cut supports to follow the floor under the seats as it's not flat. And with the air tank in the foot well weighing it down, I used the seat latch at the back as an anchor point for the back board and it wedges in nicely

If that makes sense?

Ahhh yeah im with ya! I think i might use the one big flat piece and try and bolt it to the existing seat bolts then run one support across the front underneath (behind the centre console). Easy in easy out. The big Waeco should weigh it down a bit on trips and i can utilise the space underneath for tent bags etc. Sick of carting everything in the tray in a pile when i go away.

Got my 12mm ply board and marine carpet from Bunnings ready to go to start making my false floor for the back seat area tomorrow.

For anyone interested in making one, for a D40 dual cab, the measurements for the floor are 1.3m wide by 90cm. And the one piece support is 1.3m by 14cm high to clear the ridge under the seats.

I am bolting the floor to the 4 existing floor bolts that hold the seat brackets down as well. Easy in and easy out.

Latest posts

Back