Cobez's 2006 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body lift done. Bloody easy job! This is how she sits now on 33's with a 2" suspension lift and a 1" body lift

Attachments

• image-2671847056.jpg
    image-2671847056.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image-2504820312.jpg
    image-2504820312.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image-890742586.jpg
    image-890742586.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 118
  • image-154161826.jpg
    image-154161826.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
Hahahaha come to my house ill shout you a beer and you can touch my car :p haha. Cheers mate! Effing wrapped with how it came out. 2" would have been a bit much for the front end. Didnt even lift the tub. Sits real nice

Nope. When they cut the front bar, they asked if i was going to lift it more. I said 1" so they left just over an inch of front bar there so when i lifted it, theres no gap.

Just under two hours. Its so easy its not funny. It just takes time.

Loosen all bolts on one side until they come out, then do them up 3 full turns (4 on each side for cabin), jack it up enough to slip the block in between the cab and the factory spacers, one at a time take the factory bolt out, slip the block in, insert new bolt and do up 3 turns and then do the same for the next 3 and repeat on the opposite side.

Do not do any of the bolts up completely until both sides are done. Then do all bolts up completely. I did them up finger tight and finished them off with a 1/2" drive footlong breaker bar.

Also didnt do the tub on mine as the rear on mine sits real high so looks fine as is. But i kept the blocks, bolts and washers in case i change my mind later.

Looks good mate! Good to hear it was easy, actually planning on doing the 25mm lift also from lux lift have the 2013 st with "2" tough dog suspension lift. Did you have to alter the radiator brackets or anything else? I'm curious how you said you didn't do the tub as mine has the front nose dive as most sitting lower does that make it look like it's sitting more level now? Thanks!

I got mine from Luxlifts also. Easy instructions, bolts and blocks were perfect. Only thing i had to do was take the front bashplate off and take the bottom radiator shroud off. Push the two clips in and it pulls off. Thats all.

Yeah if i did the tray it would sit super high up back. Mine also has a 2" suspension lift so left it as is.

Thanks fellas. The front end sits way nicer. Was going to go a Zordo kit, but as much as i wanted one, the price difference was almost $200. Blocks are made of the same material and they are high tensile zinc BSF thread bolts also, so i bought the turbo timer with the rest of the cash.

Little baby lightbar fitted up. Not so much for mega offroad, more for a bit more offroad light on dirt roads etc. Still thumps out alot of light.

Mounted it slightly upwards to throw the light slightly above the road as opposed to down. Had one shot at mounting it and got it dead perfect for what i want to use it for. Very happy.

Attachments

• image-1322153369.jpg
    image-1322153369.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1131326810.jpg
    image-1131326810.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 96
Yeah this one is a 10", same shit. For a tiny bar they are bloody great hey?! Easy to mount and completely plug and play bar the earthing and putting the + battery connector on.

Hardest part was pushing the wires through the passenger side footwell grommet and mounting it. Both of which are super easy. A couple of good self tappers hold the bracket in real well.

Yeah this one is a 10", same shit. For a tiny bar they are bloody great hey?! Easy to mount and completely plug and play bar the earthing and putting the + battery connector on.

Hardest part was pushing the wires through the passenger side footwell grommet and mounting it. Both of which are super easy. A couple of good self tappers hold the bracket in real well.
yep I want to get another 2 on the front on angles pointing outwards next to my center one.. they are a great light.. I did all my wiring ages ago lol but its a mission getting the wires through the firewall behind the ecu

Thats a good idea mate, all round' light. It ended up being easy getting the wiring through. Passenger side footwell, popped the air con drain hose off, fed it through there and popped the hose back on.

Then zip tied the insulated wires along the loom that runs above / behind the top of the engine away from the hot stuff, around to the cold side fuse box, mounted the relay on a screw on the fuse box, onto the positive terminal then around behind the grille, out of the grille straight into the light.

Are you going to run duel batterys for all the bars??

Latest posts

Back